KE

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I recommend great benefits of vitamin C that I need as naturally food quality intake daily to build my immunity package seal back very well no bitter taste .I put in my drink or just in water to get stronger daily Vitamin C for antioxidant health improvement of skin healthy age as superfood..love ingredients only one Camu nothings else.

whenever I have a bit of flu, running nose, I will take Camu to boost up my immune system. it works everytime. Thanks for the good stuff

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good and clean though the quantity is not much but quality matter most so that is ok. Camu camu if full of vitamin c and for quality product i trust this brand.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is excellent quality and one of the best natural sources of Vit C that I have found. So glad I can find it on iherb because it is hard to find otherwise.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Best best and super Some one recommendation on tik tok about this And not wrong tho buy again

d252008d-2496-4dc6-8d36-52369e56057b
Posted on May 22, 2022

It's packaging is awful. This is super good tasting

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The absolute best!! Great antioxidant!! I put in in my smoothie…

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I haven’t tried it yet, but I like this brand so far. Thank you iHerb for doing a great job

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a good product but is acidic. I mix some Ester C powder with it to neutralize it and that works.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!