KE

anng27
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
They sprout!

I specifically wanted unhulled seeds for sprouting, but couldn't find any (hilariously, "you might also like" is now showing an unhulled raw seed), so I took a chance on these organic seeds sprouting, and they did! I include them in a mix for my very spoiled pet chickens, who think sprouts are the greatest thing ever.

Perfect, I love first and foremost that they are not grown in toxic soil and that the location of their origin is listed unlike other sesame seeds. These are the best quality I have found and blend even better than other seeds into my smoothies (perhaps these seeds are smaller than other sesame seeds). I love the fact that they contain half my daily calcium requirements (being dairy-free is also a plus here). I use them only during the luteal phase (the last two weeks) of my 4 week cycle for hormonal balance. With them in my whey smoothies during the days before my menstrual cycle, my period comes much faster and I immediately feel substantial relief from the PMS-type inflammation I get (cystic breast pain, hot flashes, loss of appetite and nausea, cravings, and indigestion/bloating from eating any carbohydrates or fat at this time).

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

We sprinkle these on our foods. They have a distinctive taste to them. We have used them on our salad but it can take over your other flavors so use only a small amount first and then add to your liking. The quality is good, packaging is plastic ziptop pouch that a lot of foods come in nowadays.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

These are so healthy and taste so good in the black sesame smoothies I make. I also notice the black sesame when taken a while really does help keep greys away and keeps my hair healthy. Also keeps your body healthy!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I use black sesame seeds for a lot of recipes, so it made sense to buy this large package. No complaints here! The quality seems good, and the flavor is nice. The fact that it's organic is also a plus in my book.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

organic sesame is always good. hope to have good health result after taking this. Will commend again after finish a packet. Expect will re-purchase again!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Highly recommend this product! It’s really good quality and I love them in salads or just raw. Rich in calcium to support the bones. Good ingredient, taste fresh, packaging looks nice.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I've used Organic Traditions products in the past and love them all. These black sesame seeds are no exception. They are a quality nutritious and healthy product so we use them in our salads all the time. Thanks for carrying such great quality products.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have a lot of confidence on this brand. High quality organic black sesame. Taste wonderful and I make black sesame soya drink every day! very healthy! this pack can be used up to 1 month!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

So good to use this to make black sesame smoothie bowl

7f0ca1c7-d215-4154-80b9-eed41338e2dc