KE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
I didn't know what to expect but loved these

I had never had a black mulberry before, and now I adore them. I like that for dried or even fresh fruit, they're pretty low in sugar, and they have less sugar than their while mulberry counterparts (yet taste almost as sweet imo). Organic traditions is a quality brand and the mulberries seemed to stay whole which is a bonus (i.e. it wasn't just a bag full of crumbs). I have already bought them again and will continue to buy. I also love how they're truly black because it's a food color I don't often see and presumably has antioxidants/something good to make them dark. Side note, they'd likely be a great swap for raisins, which (even organic) often are high in pesticides and have more sugar.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very dry so it's somewhat unpleasant to eat without reconstituting. The flavor is more intense and more tart than white mulberries. I assume that the black mulberry provides more antioxidants, which makes them worth eating on occasion.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These were just okay. I love the fruit-sweetened cranberries made by Organic Traditions, but this bag of black mulberries wasn't as good. They seemed really tough and dried out and didn't have much flavor.

I use these lovely mulberries in baking cakes, and it is awesome! ♥️

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

very tasty and also very healthy. similar to their white great mulberries.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I normally buy the white mulberries, but the black mulberries caught my eye, so I decided to try them. I prefer the taste of white mulberries, but it was nice to try the black ones. The packaging is good and the mulberries were fresh and organic.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is my new healthy snack. I love it’s taste and resealable packaging.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good quality. Nutritious ingredients. Delicious and healthy food. Great in morning cereal.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Wonderful in homemade granola bars and granola! Great as a replacement for dried cranberries.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Mulberries are so good. These tastes great in my cereal :)