KE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Excellent!!!

Excellent quality ingredient, good size and value for the price. It helps with my sleep and benefits my gut health. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell or taste, so can be taken with juice or coconut water. It’s also super helpful with stress and anxiety, and generally with mood related inbalnces.

c1877416-5f91-46d0-96a5-53a980aa2ff4

I tried ashwagandha in a liquid form but it was very confusing although I do think it worked. this one definitely works.I tried it at different time and everytime I would find myself a few hours later in a different state of mind, a better, more hopeful one. in days I don't take it, it very obious. I suffer from a lot of pain body and emotionally. this helps me see a better tomorrow even though nothing really changed. and there is nothing more stubborn than hope.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I use this powerful ayurvedic adaptogen in a smoothie, mixed with home-made organic yoghurt and ground cacao nibs to give an overall chocolate taste. The overall benefit has been to reduce stress by improving the mood in someone with memory problems. The size of the pack is great too, as it lasts a long time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love the effect of Ashwagandha and this powder makes it so easy for me to add into anything. I add it to coffee which does change the taste a little - it makes it a little herby and woody but not overbearing. It's relaxing, helps to reduce stress, and does improve my sleep.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Haven't noticed a significant effect yet, but I'm rooting for it. I've heard great reviews on this as one of the herbs that help with PCOS, being a great adaptogen overall. The taste is ok, I don't have anything to compare though. Great for the price, smells ayurvedic, hehe.

This is a must have product for anyone wanting to support their adrenal glands (adaptogenic) and nourish the nervous system in general. Taken regularly, it helps to act as a buffer to everyday stresses, can promote better sleep, stabilise the mood, and foster a state of relaxation and calm. Ashwagandha is a plant that's been traditional used for thousands of years in India and is a popular ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. In the West, it's often called Withania, and it's widely used in botanical medicine to overcome adrenal exhaustion and fatigue. The powder comes from the root of the plant, so the healing properties are grounding, balancing, and deeply nourishing. Love that it's a powder with no additives. It has a fine texture with a mild, slightly sweet taste and it can easily be added to smoothies - or it can mixed on its own with water and a small teaspoon of honey, to a make a smooth paste that's then further diluted down and drunk. Have been buying this product for many years and the quality is always top notch! Big plus that it's also organic.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Ilove ashwagandha! It was first recommended to me by my naturopath when I began menopause and was stressed and tired. It helped me through that time and 15 years later I still get its benefits. Sometimes called Indian or Ayurvedic ginseng, but I find it much more subtle. I take it daily for deep balance. It keeps my nervous system calm and my energy alert. Being very popular these days it is hard to discern which one to buy, and I was very pleased to find pure withania somnifera powder. I can adjust my own dosage as I need that day and I find the recommended 1 1/2 tsp. is just right. I eat soup every morning and I add it to my bowl. Organic Traditions Ashwaghanda is very good quality with nothing else added. I am happy to have found this product on Iherb at a very good price.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This miracle is simple... A surge of energy from the first reception. The feeling that you can move mountains. There is a desire to do something, it just pulls)) Pins are not childish)))Procrastination is over. However, a nagging headache at the same time. At the GABA / GABA reception, she takes it off. I'll give my spouse a try too. The taste is specific, but you can drink. I fill it with hot water, mix it up and drink it quickly. I take half the dosage, I am asthenic, weight 55.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have tried two different Ashwagandha powders on I-Herb. This one and Organic India. Organic India was a decent buy but this one is far superior. Within a week of using this Ashwagandha my wife and I could notice an improvement in our energy levels, and stamina. She had fewer menopause symptoms. Stress seems more manageable as well. It makes a difference for us both. Thanks I-Herb.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I was looking for the purest locally but I had no luck, when I checked iHerb i found this one and the taste and the purity are awesome, the local one having better taste and I guess they haven’t cleaned it well before grinding it and its so important, I recommend this product because its affordable and pure as well.