KE

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very fine powder that's easy to blend into a smoothie. High in antioxidants. I have taken it for the phytochemicals, and immune health. It is a little bitter, so using just a 1/4 T is plenty for me. It has a lot of vitamin C and is acidic, so be careful if you have acid reflux. Not ideal for a low acid diet, which I am following a the moment.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have heard many good things about amla berry, and how including it in your diet can possibly help to improve your overall health. Not gonna lie--on its own, it has a very tart taste (think similar to plain lemon juice), but included in tea, juice, smoothies, or other recipes, it's very good. Here's an easy recipe for a light dessert or healthy snack: Mix about 1/2 tsp of amla powder with a cup of ricotta or mascarpone cheese, and sweeten with stevia to taste. Yum!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is a fantastic product to add into smoothies, porridge or even a hot nightcap drink. So high in antioxidants and vitamin C. The taste can be slightly sour, so if that's the case, put it in a smoothie with some dates and you won't even taste it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I use this ingredient to make my own capsules. Amla berry has a lot of great benefits and is high in vitamins and minerals. Not sure if an improvement is felt but I am sure it is helping me. Can't taste the powder when it is in the capsules.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

this is the first alma berry powder I have tasted. it goes in my smoothie. I think it adds a bit of bitter taste but is largely hidden by other ingredients.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This has 42 mg of Vit C per teaspoon. I am using it to get my Vit C from natural sources. It it has a bitter taste but in tea it can dissolve.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My go to amla powder. Amazing quality. Only one ingredient. Very high in vitamin C. Very beneficial for health, promotes healing of the stomach lining, helps fight inflammation. Add to smoothies, breakfast porridge, or water, good packaging with ziplock for product longevity.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This brand is amazing and this product is amazing very clean and also recommended by medical medium and one of the protocols to use for autism by medical medium information. This product is super healing

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is an excellent quality product which we use as part of the medical medium detox strategy, highly recommended for anyone seeking to reduce body toxins and for a general sense of well-being.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

good product, I am using it to prepare a face mask and also I drink it with tea, it's very good for body health, it has a little smell but the advantages are anorms , Shurly I will buy it again