KE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Good

the quality is great. the ingredients are clean. i personally dont really like the flavor or taste but it packs the benefits of tulsi. great size and package for the price. i use it with some almond milk. very benefical blend of herbal tea for the body . lots of servings.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I love this spicy tea because it has a gentle kick. It's also more cost effective in the can than tea bags . It also allows me to make it as weak or as strong as my inclinations lean into!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The Tulsi Masala Chai arrived yesterday and I just made a morning cup of tea with rice milk. I'm delighted with the smooth, fresh taste. Just the right blend of spices and tea for my taste. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Its a great tea, nice aroma and taste. But the particles are very small and you need a fine tea infuser. And also the container is very tight and hard to open which is good for keeping the tea fresh' but you need to be carful when opening it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My favorite chai, it has such amazing flavor. No others I have tried tastes like this and I drink it as a latte hot in the autumn and winter, iced when it's warmer outside.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Absolutely great spiced chai tea. Spicing is actually rather mild, especially considering it has a nice strong smell. I could personally go for a bit stronger spice taste, but that can be fixed by increasing the dosage. This one's a keeper for me.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The scent and flavor of this tea is on another level! Simply divine! If prepared as indicated on the packaging, it opens up with a whole palette of various spices. I am in love! I like having this tea with oat milk and honey.

since drinking this tea i have a grown a red dot on my forehead but I think that is a normal side effect. In addition people keep calling me chaiwalla and I was asked to compete in the Indian version of who wants to be a millionaire. what is the worst that could happen?

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It’s a good chai-tea. Difficult to know if it’s going to be to your taste, but I am quite satisfied. It’s not the best I have had, but I’d buy it again:)

Posted on May 6, 2022

This MASALA CHAI is superb! I can not live without Organic India anymore.