KE

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Amazing mix of herbs, helps recovering from colds and flu’s.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I need more time to say if it has an effect . I think its quality is good.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

shinier hair

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Quality befits the brand! The ingredients are carefully worked for a balanced dose, following the suggestion for use on the label. Capsule size is ideal for easy ingestion. The bottle is reinforced and well designed. The health benefits are actually seen in practice! I take this supplement regularly and the results are amazing!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked this composition of this drug. Since I bought all the ingredients separately. And here everything is very well selected specifically for immunity. I like the packaging because the glass and dark jar meets all standards for storage. Very fragrant capsules, small size. the quality is excellent, I really like all Ayurvedic drugs. This complex supports the immune system, so I advise you to pay attention to it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It is a high-quality product due to its composition of natural ingredients like the ones that this brand handles, it greatly improves immune function and is an ideal supplement that you can include in your diet because it even helps you lose some weight. In Ayurveda medicine I would recommend it for Dosha Pitta and Dosha Kapha

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

an excellent preparation for mild detoxification and immunity enhancement during the cold season.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

wonderful... I recommend this product... excellent...