KE

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Прекрасно!

As part of 4 valuable and useful plants: shatavari, guduchi, tulsi, lodhra, each works, complements and enhances the action of the other. A jar of dark glass, the capsules are not large, with a pleasant smell. I take a course of 3 months, a break of 2 months. The effect is cumulative.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very satisfied with my purchase! Had terrible pms before, always wanted to scream, was feeling super depressed. Used it just for one month and took only 1-2 pills a day and felt incredible difference! Now keep taking it just before and during the period together with ashwaganda.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love all of Organic India’s products and this one is no different! I switched from a bio identical progesterone to Essential Female and I’m feeling much better throughout my cycle.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great quality organic ingredients. Highly recommend, bought these for my daughter as she suffers with menstrual problems. She is feeling some benefit from taking these, not much scent or smell. Good size tablets, easy to swallow. recyclable glass package.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I think this product is a great starting point for promoting hormonal balance. It provides four great herbs in one pill and the quality is excellent. After having almost finished this bottle, I would recommend giving it a try if you are looking for natural ways to balance hormone levels.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have pcos and was able to get my period back naturally (after getting off birth control) with this supplement.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Normally before and during the period my hormonal balance is bad, but since I'm taking that I feel very well!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I can feel the difference, better mood, more energy. Love it!

Posted on May 27, 2021

After 5 days of taking the recommended amount of these supplements, I went from stressed and 'hormonal', to feeling at ease. My pre-menstrual phase already feels much calmer and enjoyable. Thank you Organic India!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have just started taking them for a week or so. So far they are easy on the stomach and i feel good!