KE

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This was my first time purchasing this brand of protein powder and I must say I'm impressed! I'm constantly on the search for good tasting protein powders with minimal to no chalkiness, because that's somewhat a given with vegan protein powders. The vanilla bean taste in this is prominent but it's very delicious! I like making my shake in the morning with soy milk, hemp seeds for extra protein, lots of ice and two scoops (one serving) of the protein powder. The vanilla tastes good in smoothies too! You do taste it and if you use milk, it'll make it a bit thick but I personally like that! I definitely recommend this protein powder. I feel full and genuinely good after drinking it too. So there's that. Can't wait to try the other flavors too!

42bd13c3-ff38-43ee-8e88-b9f7b984a1b8
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Only protein that doesn't hurt my stomach! I love that the package is smaller so its more condense and less plastic is used. I take it after my workout and it has helped me with my toning goals. The ingredients are all natural and soy free! Tastes delicious and vailla-y

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very good taste and keeps me full which helps my diet. I feel a difference in my recovery after workouts that my muscles are getting the nutrients it needs! The composition really benefits my overall health due to product plant base. The taste is very good with no bad after taste. The ingredients listed in product reduces my cost in buying other supplements needed for my workouts and the size and packages gives me my bang for my buck!

Orgain is one of my absolutely favorite brand, it’s totally organic that’s the reason they unique, their quality is perfect and the ingredients is so much clean and organic sources, the size of packaging is amazing, the price isn’t bad on the contrary is good. I take it before or after my workout and training. It’s affordable for my diet and my lifestyle. The benefits are beautiful. All plant based and vegan, the vanilla flavor is tasty too in a nutshell the taste good. I recommend it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

tastes great! very light on the stomach. Not as grainy like usual plant based products so thats good. Very high quality so great price. I made "ice cream" with it as well and it was good! So far great benefits with working out, even being my first jug. I will purchase this again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

A lot of proteins hurt my stomach, so this one that is a 100% vegan and plant based is perfect. I drink it after my workout and even sometimes on my oatmeal, pancakes or as a snack. I dont even feel im dieting with this shake. It tastes like vanilla but honestly not the most delicious thing ever. It does the job

Posted on May 8, 2022

Taste great, not a strong taste but gentle one, I don’t feel any weird after taste like other plant based products. I do find the package size a bit small since you need two scoops per serving but it is what it is, other than that the quality is great in my opinion

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This protein powder tastes so good! Great for after a workout. We need a good amount of protein in our diet and this helps to reach my daily goal. I love the high quality plant based ingredient list. The packaging is a great size for your money. If you live a plant based lifestyle you’ll definitely benefit from a good protein shake.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

As a first time user or a plant-based powder, I can't believe how great it tastes! I have tried a lot of more "chemical" type powders and now I realize how much better the plant-based powders can be. The vanilla flavor here is great and I can't wait to try the chocolate and peanut butter flavors next! Highly recommend for using just as mix with water or milk variety and also we put into overnight oats as well.