KE

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
An immune must have!

This is by far one of my favorite supplements! I love having an all-in-one immune booster with Echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc (plus the proper amount of copper so you don't have to worry about taking it daily). You can't get a cleaner supplement than what Oregon's Wild Harvest offers- the herbs, vitamins, minerals, plus non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules AND NOTHING ELSE. No fillers or junk here! You won't be disappointed!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This AWESOME product, Has helped my sinuses issues IMMENSELY. ! For 46 YEARS i have been on Panadeine Forte for CHRONIC SINUS DISEASE. I HAVE HAD 2 OPERATIONS ,and still suffered. Since using this AMAZING Product I am down from 8 panadeine forte a day to 2.. I am down from , 4 tablets of 200 mgs of Endep, a day to 2 tablets, 200 mgs. I am looking forward to being OFF ALL PAINKILLERS ! PLEASE .PLEASE KEEP MAKING THIS PRODUCT ! May Gods Bliss keep shining upon you and your product. ! I take 3 tablets in the a.m. with breakfast. And 3 at night before bed., with my evening meal . I am no longer waking up at 4 a.m. with severe facial pain Needing , Panadeine Forte.. I am not longer as constipated as I was from the Panadeine forte.!! I pray my story , heals you as well. Kimd Regards, ! Xo The quality of the product is amazing. The ingreduents healing. My life style is much improved. Im 64, and finally, i can see a light at the end of the tunnell . The colours on the packaging is healing! My family has benefited too. I carry this supplement in my handbag. Anyone with issues, i give them some!. Whatever composition of oroduct us in there, IT WORKS! abpnd ive tried many, many products. This one , DID IT FOR ME! Its now part of my daily diet,.

72f996b3-0860-4714-b6fa-434b99575dfa
Posted on May 26, 2022

Its really good when i feel my throat started to be sore i take 2 capsules 2 - 3 times a day and usually the soreness disappear

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love them , I being using them for almost 2 years now

5e3a0c55-29b8-4165-902c-49f1b883375e
Posted on May 15, 2022

I liked it so much. Easy to swallow, and when opening the box you certainly feel that it is so herbal and clean.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Excellent quality, good immune booster as a supplement

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Love the size of the tablet

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Received quickly and just what we needed. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Affordable

Posted on May 7, 2022

Still under testing, maybe later will add my review