KE

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I don’t know yet if I’m going to see the results I’m expecting, but when I opened the bottle I smell a real herb. I really believe that this burdock will work for me.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it for skin condition and slowly i see provement and im so happy about it! Very fresh and packaging was perfect Thank you iherb

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good product. Easy to swallow and good price. I will buy again

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

High quality tabs that contains all the minerals I was looking to supplement for myself. Also fair price.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Burdock gently restores the digestive tract. Affects the whole body positively. It may be useful as an adjunct in the treatment of joint diseases. ... Burdock intake improves metabolism and stimulates proteolytic enzyme secretion, supports pancreatic function and insulin production, nourishes and strengthens hair roots. The capsules smell like grass, I did not notice any side effects.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Burdock has been known in folk medicine for a long time, the range of its application is very wide - from cosmetic (decoctions are used to rinse hair) and therapeutic and prophylactic. The most valuable substance is the polysaccharide inulin. This carbon removes radionuclides, strengthens the immune system, normalizes liver function, stimulates the growth of hair and bone tissue, promotes calcium absorption, and has a beneficial effect on lymphoid tissue. In addition, it includes: bardan oil, antibacterial substances, tannins, sterols Burdock is advised to be taken for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. urinary system, musculoskeletal system, diabetes mellitus, benign and malignant tumors. It is better not to use during pregnancy and lactation If my review was helpful, click 👍

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Burdock root has a diaphoretic, mild laxative, diuretic, choleretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, activates the pancreas and liver, helps cleanse the blood and lymph, helps to remove salts from the joints, improves the condition of the hair, and has an enveloping effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive organs. This tool also improves digestion, because it contains a lot of fiber, which stimulates the intestines (this prevents constipation, bloating and spasms), reduces inflammation in it and fights bacteria that provoke the development of diarrhea, and also contains inulin, which cleanses the body of toxins and slag. I take 2 capsules a day. For 2 weeks, the work of the intestines improved. If the review was helpful please like it. I wish you all good health.

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it as a choleretic agent, although the range of burdock is much wider. I will take accordingly in small doses, 1 pc per day, for a month and a half, a break for a month, and again for a month and a half. This is a versatile herb for health, which is used in food, salads, soups. Hopefully this will improve my metabolism. The quality of the ingredients here is very good, the brand values its name. I will describe in more detail later.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello! I take this drug in a bowel cleansing complex. I have been taking it for a month, morning and evening. I get up in the morning and smell of sweat, I get up three times during the night to go to the toilet. I sweat very well. I read the properties of this herb, and all the properties work perfectly for me! It has bile, urine and diaphoretic action, destroys bacteria, fungi, eliminates inflammatory processes. It is used for cancer, diabetes. The plant is also used in cosmetology. On its basis, various medicines and folk remedies are prepared. I recommend this company, the result is.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I'll tell you about burdock root, the range of which is extensive and almost limitless. Scientists all over the world are discovering all the new possibilities of this amazing plant. First of all, it is invaluable for the digestive tract, kidneys, diabetes mellitus, joint diseases, helps to fight acne, boils and other skin defects.