KE

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

this was a fantastic product, however I was allergic to one of the ingredients and couldn't use it anymore. I was bummed because I really noticed how I was improving and less bloated less gassy felt overall better within the first few days. but after the first time I took it, I developed a rash and though It would go away if I just continued but it didn't. I recommend it hands down!! btw, I passed it to my mom.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I am on my second bottle of this stuff and it has helped tremendously with my hormonal acne. I still get one or two pimples during my cycle but not cysts acne so they are easier to clear up. I will continue to use this product and I love that it is quality all natural ingredients.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I was really suffering with hot flashes specially at night . Once I started taking Hormonious I sleep much better and I don’t feel the hot flashes. This only after a week taking Hormonious.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The quality seems to be good. People with stressful lives may benefit from it. Expected effects: Studies suggest that maca extract enhances testosterone production in Leydig cells of young rats, and that long-term administration of the extract reduces the age-related decline in testosterone production. A daily dose of 240 mg of ashwagandha extract for 60 days has been shown to improve the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale and reduce blood cortisol and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate. It has been suggested to be effective against stress in general. It has been suggested that consumption of Cordyceps sinensis may have an inhibitory effect on hypertension and improve blood lipid metabolism and renal function. It has the potential to have whitening and skin whitening effects. Ingestion of holy basil has been shown to decrease reaction times in some memory tests and cognitive psychology tests. It has been suggested to have anxiolytic and stress-reducing effects through cortisol suppression and immune-enhancing effects. Concerns: Consumption of the ingredients in this supplement may stimulate immune activity, which may exacerbate autoimmune diseases. Irritation to the gastrointestinal tract may also worsen peptic ulcers. Concomitant use with respiratory depressants may cause severe respiratory impairment. Concomitant use with anti-diabetic drugs may cause hypoglycemia. Do not use concomitantly with benzodiazepines, sedatives, thyroid hormones, antidiabetic agents, or hypertensive agents, as they may increase the drug effect.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is a great product, no weird taste. I have tried other adaptogens with mixed results but this seems to help achieve balance without any side effects.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I start taking this capsules and I am feling much better ,my acne start fading slowly I think is a really good product !

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

It’s my second month using this and seems to be helping. Need to take it with a meal or else I feel nauseous.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I think it was working. Less hair loss after drinking whole bottle.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Some pills give you the jitters or hunger or headaches But I feel fine with this No instant results May need a second or third bottle