KE

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It taste excellent. Quality is great, easy to make milk shake with it. Like all ingredients suitable for vegetarian, plant based benefit my diet best. Thus added my goal in new lifestyle with Aloe Gorgeous daily in my supplement. Bought 2 btl from iHerb, the size is right, really cut down my cost almost to 50% compared the cost from other sellers. Well received in package. Thankq iHerb 🤩🤩🤩

9289c2fb-7b50-404b-a76c-d6f760a47218
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I really enjoyed the flavour and texture of this. It wasn't overly sweet and it agreed with my body. (And I have a lot of different allergies) Did I see a big difference? I don't check my looks much, but I have been getting a lot of compliments about how good my skin is looking. Got I.D-ed for under 40......*wow* Would I recommend: YES!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

A good ingredient list, it's vegan plant based collagen and it makes us pretty :) I do notice the effect of I consume in a daily basis. the size lasts well, the taste is mild. Reccomend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

we are using it in so many things - shakes, yogurts. The vanilla taste comes out very nicely. Mu vegan daughter consumes it on a daily basis with her banana shake.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent product. I was grateful to receive it before dates stated in order confirmation.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love to use it its good quality and size

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good taste, good efficiency. Help a lot with joins as I do a lot of workout.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great taste & love it! I mixed with other protein drink to maximize the maximize health benefits.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Wish they came in even bigger sizes ! Love this

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

This product has a mild, sweet taste. Not unnatural like many of the collagen powders have.