KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
I'ts a good sting

A tiny drop on the end of a q-tip and applied on the lower rim of my eyelid is what I do. It does sting but it's nothing that I can't tolerate. Yes, tears do start to flow. Perhaps it trains your eyes to start producing tears more easily? I have just started using this a few weeks ago. I use it at night because it leaves a honey residue around my eyes so that would interfere with my eye makeup. I just ordered the manuka eye drops to use during the daytime. Yes, I do like this eye gel, so far. There is no scent and the stinging is not bad stinging...it's a good sting that dissipates quite quickly. I will do just about anything for moister eyes.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have some low level eye inflammation going on for a while. One optometrist said Ocular Rosacea, the other optometrist said Blepharitis. I had done some medicated drops that included a steroid. Helped a little. The last follow up the dr said my eyes look better. My eyes still felt a little off. I had went on Earth Clinic website for natural solutions. Some mentioned honey. I googled this stuff & saw a video by an optometrist recommending the product. So I went ahead & ordered it. You will feel a burn when you apply & for me it didn’t last long. It’s normal. The eye dr in the video even applied it while doing the video to show it’s safe & it can burn. If your allergic to honey then I don’t recommend it. It’s been about 2 weeks of using the product & my eyes feel pretty good. I plan on using long term. I apply 2x a day on my inner eyelid. The size of the product is small but it will last a while if you use a tiny bit each application. I do not over do it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I had a MGD flare up and read that this product was highly rated. It quickly helped to reduce the swelling and my gland cleared much faster than usual, I was really impressed. Manuka honey is a known natural antibacterial, while the glycerin helps to lubricate the eye. Yes, it does sting like crazy, but it’s over quickly and totally worth the short discomfort. I also had my boyfriend use it on his pink eye (applied with a qtip) and it cleared up in two days.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I both love and hate this product. When you first out it in, it stings SO bad. But after a couple seconds, the feeling dissappears and your eyes feel better. I notice in the following day or 2 that they are more moisturized.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Studies have been done regarding Dry Eye and Optimel Manuka Forte was rated higher than Systane. The benefit of this product is excellent as is the quality.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The delivery was faster than lightning!! The product is amazing - I already can see an improvement in photo sensitivity! I can’t wait to see more improvements!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have MGD and blepheritis, tried one and though I know people say it stings.. nothing prepared me for the pain I felt. it feels like a cigarette os being put off on your eye.. scary! tried in one eye to compare.. did feel very nice after I woke up.

Posted on May 31, 2022

As others have mentioned... this stings (I expected that). It does however, appear to be reducing inflammation and helping with my dry eye. I'll keep using it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It induces more pain as compared to the eye drop. As the effect is similar to eye drop, I prefer the eye drop. The size is compact and easy to use and apply. The scent is acceptable with a mild taste of honey.