KE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
The best product for conjunctivitis & blepharitis

I was diagnosed with a severe tear duct blockage and due to this I had a very strong conjunctivitis that became resistant to eye antibiotics. After following several antibiotics treatments my eye became super sensitive and most of all the infection became worse so I decided to try Optimel Eye Drops. Finally in just 3 days the infection was gone and me eyes look super clear. It stings pretty strong in the first minute after putting the drops but keeping the eyes closed for a few minutes works great.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have used these for over a year for dry eye symptoms. They do sting when you first put them in, but I keep my eyes closed for about 20 seconds and then the sting is a lot less. Best eye drops I have used for my dry eye symptoms.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I am sure glad I found this eye drop supplement for the eyes. It is effective and has calmed down my dry eyes. I am ready to reorder as son as it is back in stock. Although it stings initially it makes my eyes moist after. It was well packaged and I felt safe using it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

There is a sting sensation when apply to eye. But after the the effect, tears started to flow out and eye pressure is released immediately. I'm using it for my glaucoma to reduce on Combigan which is not healthy to limit tears formation. Also there is only honey taste near the nasal which is healthy than chemical residue that may formed at the eye drain.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I bought these before I saw my ophthalmologist after my optometrist couldn't really do anything for me. I used them for a couple of weeks. Although I think they did soothe the irritation quite a bit, and they seemed to last a long time, they are very painful to apply. But I am now only able to use preservative-free eye drops, those that come in ampoules, not bottles, so I put these away.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I have tried a million dry eye remedies. This is the only product that has ever worked and for any period of time. It had been life changing for me.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The eyedrops sting my eyes upon application but only for a few seconds. The after effect is soothing to my eyes. I am happy to find an eyedrop with manuka for my dry eyes issue. It keeps my eyes clean too!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Received the package in time, the item was well packed. Overall satisfied with payment, intimations and delivery, the product is value for money as I regularly use it and the product quality is good

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

started with diluted into regular moisturizing eyedrops, and still reacted allergic to them. now that i'm used to them, they reduce itching and redness. kind of amazing because they continue to work day after day unlike alaway drops etc.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Very effective to relieve my eye problem. The sting feeling may last for 2 min. The scent of honey is acceptable. The cost is an issue if long term use is needed.