KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This multivitamin is used daily, and the pills are small, which makes them easy to consume, I have used one 1 day a lot, and I like their products. The quality is high, and the results are good. This is a multivitamin that has the daily need of vitamins and minerals, ingredients are good It is highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love that these are small and allow for you to take 1 in the morning and then 1 in the afternoon, which is how I usually take vitamins.(better absorption) so these are perfect for me and anyone who takes their vitamins 2x a day. They are easy to take as they are smaller than your normal multivitamin. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 14, 2022

i ordered these for myself . the quality is great and the size of the tablets is small so its easier to swallow . i have noticed improvement in my skin and hair . i use it daily .

Posted on May 3, 2022

bought this for my wife after looking for a all in one multivitamin and this one looks amazing and of great quality. also pills are smaller and easier to swallow.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

iHerb sells trusted brands and One A Day is one of them. I love the Petites size of the tablets which is very convenient and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Cannot live without this multivitamin, one tablet a day and you're set ! all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs are in this product

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Work just fine! Except it’s a little confusing that each serving is two tablets when it’s marketed as ‘one a day’. Just be aware that it’s 80 servings and not 160!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I was under the impression that it’s just one pill a day but according to the directions I need to take 2. I probably won’t be reordering it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I'm satisfied with these vitamins, feel more energetic than before

Posted on May 8, 2022

good packaging, smell not so great, took it for my sister, she just started using it yesterday.. I will be back to review it later