KE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
great product

I tried several different brands and settled on this one as others have me gas, stomach ache, too big or hard to swallow. I like that this has the DHA and enough iron (which I needed) and I just need to supplement with calcium (as am dairy intolerant). have continued to take from 2nd trimester through to post partum

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

These are good prenatal vitamins but I did find that it was not enough iron individually for me in these vitamins which may not be the case for you. Overall did not give any nausea at all which is important while you are preggo and some other vitamins are impossible to drink. Easy to swallow with a glass of water as well. Overall good choice for prenatal vitamins for this price on the market.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Small size and easy to swallow daily pill. High potency and quality ingredients. Definitely recommend especially if you have a deficiency in iron and looking for a prenatal that contains one. Also packaging is small and compact.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

So far so good. I just started using it and have no problems .

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Quality and ingredients and package and size are perfect !!! I love this 😻😻 highly recommend

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Among other vitamins for pregnant women,it’s definitely best one

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

High quality. Fit for all ages. I believe they chose its ingredients carefully to avoid allergens.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good one short 1 month

Posted on May 9, 2022

It was recommended from my doctor before getting pregnant

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Excellent qualite. Have good effect. I us it daily.