KE

4.7
Based on 1,860 Ratings
1,505
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Have been taking these daily for 5-6 years now. The fact that it is a one-capsule-a day format is very convenient. The packaging is tight and secure. The ingredients are well-balanced to my taste. Have bought other products of this brand for my father and mother (the ones for the elderly) and girlfriend, no complaints.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

my husband loves it. since the COVID-19 pandemic me and my husband take extra care with our health. ive been taking multivitamins since then. this is superb. he tried it. at first he complain the size of the tablet but he like it. his work is always outdoor so he need more vitamins. with this vitamins he take it daily. the price is amazing. i find this reasonable price compare to what i bought here in the shop.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This product is a great one I had a neasea at first because I used it wrongly never eat it alone..you should eat one pill with or after a meal to not upset the stomach.. One of its benefits is boosting your performance if you workout.. If u don't it helps in general if your diet lacks the essential vitamins.. The taste isn't bad but the size of the bottle is pretty large if I may say the quality is awesome I've been using it for a couple of months now and recommended it to my close ones

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality and size for the money with all the ingredients and vitamins needed bought it for my husband for his daily vitamins dosage needed, the package is great the effect is as good taste is just ordinary and accepted, have all the antioxidants and minerals needed for any dificiency

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Purchased it as a gift for a friend of mine. He lives in a region with poor access to vitamins so a big package size was a real treasure for him. He uses it for 3 weeks and says he sees the effect. And I'm happy for him. Will take more.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good! Overwhelming quality. I really love these pills and I feel the effect without any doubts. I recommend it to every man of any age who is eager and wants to live active life full of events to take it daily. Has no taste, small size that is fine.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good and quality product, I am taking daily one and feel better. After one week I already start feeling effect of the vitamins. A very good thing is that I don't have allergy on this product, it is very important for me. I think the size of the package (200 tabs) is worth the money paid!