KE

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great, great value for the price. Pure cranberry concentrate, you don't need to think how it will go with your other supplements. It will fits great. Occasionally I have urinary problems and this really helps. I take one pill per day for maintenance of prostate, and whole organism in general. This is really amazing supplement, cranberry have so many benefits, and I honestly recommend it to all people.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These look delicious and are presented nicely in the cotton package. There are some great ingredients including beneficial mushrooms and the sweetener is natural maple sugar. But I was disappointed to see there is no unsweetened version. We don't need sweeteners in our drinks and I would prefer to add my own sweetness to taste.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This was such a an adorable package! I have the hot chocolate and enjoy it so much so wanted to check out the coffees. There are so many amazing benefits to mushrooms and this little pouch is a great sampling to help determine if you enjoy it enough to purchase the full sized versions.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I enjoyed all of the packets. I drank the matcha latte alone and mixed the others with me regular coffee. The Matcha latte, latte coffee and hot chocolate were really creamy and delightful when mixed with my coconut or soy milk. The quality of this trial pack is a good deal and ingredients are beneficial.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I'm a huge fan of mushrooms and this sample pack is a great way to try the products without investing in the large sizes. I was amazed at how delicious all the products were. I was very skeptical that the hot chocolate would be good but it was incredible. Now I'm faced with another dilemma. Do I buy them all?

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought the sample pack for my 95-year old mom, so she could have the immune benefits of mushrooms. She loved the chocolate one and the matcha latte one. She did not like the coffee one. No doubt this is because the chocolate one and matcha latte are sweet, while the coffee one is not sweet. Probably I could save money and get the same benefit for her by buying mushroom powder and putting it in hot chocolate, or putting both mushroom powder and cocoa in her coffee. So the reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I believe the same benefits could be had for less money. If that is not an issue for you, then this is a good thing to try. We did not yet try to tea packet, since Mom does not like tea in general. This came beautifully wrapped, so it would make a good gift.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have been wanting to try these products but haven’t wanted to pay full price if I might not enjoy it. I was really excited to find this sampler. I’m still working my way through them, but am enjoying so far. I really enjoy the hot chocolate. I’m hoping this is a healthier option than regular hot chocolate that I would normally have chosen during the winter months.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

it is something really healthy and I'm glad to have this sample pack. I would have expected myself liking matcha but I realised it was too bitter n powdery for my liking. but I really like the hot chocolate and coffee. so now I can buy the individual bigger packs!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I enjoyed this sample pack a lot! Each one is slightly different in terms of taste, ingredients, and benefits, but the sample size meant I could try different flavors before deciding whether I wanted to buy a bigger size in one of the products. The only one I found difficult to drink was the mushroom coffee, but that may just be because I was not expecting the flavor to be so strong. Still, enjoyed this pack.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

A good way to try 4 OM powders without buying a whole box of 1 kind. The Hot Chocolate was OK The Coffee was OK The Coffee Latte was very bitter and I had to add more water. I got a bellyache afterwards (maybe from too much water). I didn't drink the Matcha. I am not impressed with this but am glad I got to try it this way rather then having to throw out a box of them.