KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is the first time I use any type of mushroom powder as a dietary supplement so I do not have much to compare with. I mix it in a breakfast shake with organic raw cacao, maca, lion's mane, reishi, and ashwagandha powder. I benefit from this drink by feeling very fit in the morning after this superfood energy drink without experiencing a drop of energy before lunch. So I am very happy. Depending on availability, I might be trying other brands to bridge availability gaps.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

the cordyceps product is clean and partially suspends in water. It has a bland taste. The mushroom is from militaris not sinensis, and for immunity I have not had a cold since I started taking it. I was prone to getting colds. I am not sure about the other functions it has, but it feels good taking it.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I make my own medicinal mushroom mix with this and the other Om brand of mushrooms. I even sneak it into soups and smoothies sometimes.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a repeat purchase of this superfood. The quality of the ingredient is always excellent, and fresh. It detoxes my system, thus more energy for me.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love the taste and I’m sure it’s good for you. Love to put it in prune juice from Trader Joe’s, and I mix in a little lions mane and it’s almost like a shake - delicious!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love this stuff! I've been adding it to my coffee for many years, and it gives me way more energy than my coffee ever could.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great price and volume for cordecyps. Feel these are as effective for energy as other much more expensive brands. I had some questions about what they grow the mushroom spores on and their customer service have me very comprehensive answers.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This cordyceps was great, i did feel energy lifted with this! I love it because this is a clean & natural products! Even though slightly out of my budget!