Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs, DIM-250, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These changed my life! I am 24 years old and I’ve always struggled with hormonal acne. At the recommendation of a friend, I tried this supplement. I kid you not, by the end of the first week, I didn’t have ONE new hormonal breakout. I’ve been taking this for two months now, and I have only had one or two hormonal zits (due to periods, sadly!). I cannot recommend this product enough if you’re struggling with hormonal or cystic acne.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I’ve been taking this for quite some time now after a holistic dr recommended me to take these for my endometriosis. I can’t handle birth control, it does worse than good for me. Was out of options until this. Not sure about other brands because I’ve tried different ones but Olympian labs work the best on me. It clears up my skin, less bloating, less cramping on my menstrual cycle, calms my anxiety and has helped my endo symptoms calm down. Amazing product

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The only DIM that has a positive effect in removing my excess estrogen symptoms of pms. Works within days to weeks of taking it daily.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Love it, definitely recommend it and will purchase it again. If you are trying DIM for the first time start with 100 mg and then increase it it's perfect for clearing out toxic estrogen and regulating your estrogen levels.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

To early to say but I have so far read top reviews so we shall see and give a real testimony in a few weeks. the package arrived early and well.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have been taking DIM to manage cysts that I have. It’s been working great since the growth of cysts stopped and they started to get smaller. I would do ultrasound every half a year to control that. It’s also great for those looking to loose weight, it regulates it in a healthy way.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have been prescribed this herb for female health. My doctor found a few cysts during ultrasound and continuous supplementing with DIM really eliminates the problem. There was no growth of cysts over time as per recent ultrasound. As a benefit, it regulates weight as well for those who is interested in weight loss.

Posted on May 11, 2022

love it! great quality stuff. excellent value. been using it for years. will def repurchase!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good quality. has black pepper which is a nice bonus. will continue to buy.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Very good! I need 250 mg and this product help me!