KE

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

High quality supplement that good for gut. No weird taste. The ingredients are good, great packaging, lots of benefits, not only improve absorption m, also help metabolise vitamins, minerals, microbiome and nutrients. Support digestive and immune health. Love that it have 16 strains and 50 billion live cultures. Have been taking this for 1 year and it really improve my gut health very much.

e532040c-7915-40f5-929d-b690da0df573
df4bfc3a-9a1b-4cd0-ac7c-eb0ef22e7a66

50 billion bacteria and 16 strains ( very good combination of strains) is a good probiotic. I feel better in general, no bloating, better digestion and helped with constipation. I feel that the digestion process is getting better and it has helped with reflux! You can also make kefir from these probiotics! I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I bought these to support a healthy gut microbiome which includes some strains not typically in probiotics like L. gasseri and multiple Bifido species. Yogurt, for me, is the best way to consume dairy and probiotics so that's what I do with probiotics, and this one really make a super thick and creamy, very delicious yogurt, at that. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Pretty good quality. Can feel better quality output. Use as alternate to another probiotics as you do not want to be on the same brand all the time. A bit pricey though.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a great value for the amount of probiotics you get in this bottle. This is an economical way to get your daily probiotics.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

An essential in my diet. Helps with digestion and gut health, after i started taking probiotics, i don't think i have a day of constipation anymore :D

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I tried these because I was getting a lot of bloating after my meals. I was looking for something that had L. Gasseri. These really seemed to help me out!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It’s quite a new brand on iHerb, but saw that it has good numbers of strains and CFU, as well as good review. Hence interested to try this one. Hope to have a good result!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Highly active probiotics. I’m using this particular bottle to make coconut yogurt as it contains the strains I was looking for! It gives a surprisingly excellent result!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

by far this probiotic matches 90 percent of what I am looking for. good product.

6d9ee011-7d99-42bf-a575-16e3233cb6f3