KE

Posted on May 14, 2022

THe best probiotics I have tried. I honestly do enjoy the size of this supplement and it does not have any smell, the best for the immunity - high potency, but still gentle on the stomach that improvs overall digestion and absorption in the gut, high quality ingredients - effective as always.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My daughter is a registered dietician, who has been using Olio Probiotics for awhile. She said it helps with digestion and since I am Vegan, it would be a great supplement for me.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My regular probiotic was unavailable and saw this one .Super strong but was on several months of antibiotics so this could help even more bring my digestive flora and others back on track!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Good product, not sure it’s good value for money. High strain probiotic that you can take daily. Although it’s kind of expensive and I didn’t see a huge difference between this brand boasting 100 billion strength and other highly recommend but cheaper brands. I would probably go with a cheaper option.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

product seems ok just started taking and haven't really noticed any difference. body seems to be responding ok to it so I guess all good so far!

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I purchased this product to help myself recover after taking a course of antibiotics. The probiotics seem to work well, digestion improved and I feel much better now. I think it has something to do with the fact they use a long-dissolving capsule, making sure the bacteria reaches the guts.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My doctor suggested using a higher potency probiotic than the 50 billion I was taking, so I bought these. Unfortunately, it gives me terrible burping, bloating and pain. The pain was so bad I couldn’t sleep. I went back to my old probiotic and the extreme pain and gas went away. My husband tried one and within a few hours he said he didn’t feel well. This apparently works for some people.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Since I've been taking it I feel like my gut health has improved and I am less often bloated.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I take it everyday to ensure gut health. Its first time im using this brand. So far i am satisfied. Product arrived fast.

Posted on May 4, 2022