KE

Areej88
Posted on May 26, 2022

Great product ! I have Eczema on my hand for the frequent washing with different kinds of soaps. And this hand cream really reliefs my skin. I just wished the size of the tube was bigger.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

size is good, lasts for around a month of daily use, it feels very hydrating and calming, itching and redness reduced almost right away. will be reordering again.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is one of my favorite hand creams that I've tried--it provides immediate and long-lasting moisture without leaving my hands feeling greasy. Great for daytime use in particular because it doesn't leave a residue on everything you touch.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

i gave this to a friend who suffers from eczema on the palms of his hands, he said it helps but it would help more if he was consistent with the application. it's worth trying I guess.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised this hand cream delivered instant relief and benefits from my eczema. The effects didn’t last a long period of time but did provide some aid with itching and redness while having a pleasant smell and lovely consistency. Thumbs up !

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Soft and nice .. the best cream I ever use it for the eczema 😍😍😍

cf580274-0a24-4869-b693-dd276b06752b
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

With this cream any other medicine, thank you so much

0059c404-2ffe-49b0-8424-b448c6a65583
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Creamy and thick. Not greasy. Really moisturizes without scent. Makes your hands feel smooth.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Love all products from this brand...very moisturizing...helps greatly in the itch..

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great hand moisturizer that soothes flakey eczema skin! I find that it keeps my skin moisturized for longer than other brands of hand cream