KE

Violettie
Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Smooth & fine ! Like apply a layer of powder ! :)

I tried this for the 1st time. It's not bad! After applied i could feel my skin very smooth and fine! I have a dry cheek with very big pores. I purchased this for these issues on my face. I will finish the bottle only can tell whether this will help on my big pores issue. I'll report back the effect! So far immediate effect after using it was my face felt very smooth when I touched it and very fine, it was like I have apply powder on my face :)

Sophia
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This is my first product from NXN Nurture by Nature brand and I am really satisfied with my purchase. This serum really quench the dry patches on my skin: it is easily absorbed and does not leave any greasiness or shine at all. It is transparent and odourless. I only use few drops so it will last me a while and it is great quality at an affordable price. I recommend trying. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me.

not sure if it works. got a weird smell like saliva smell. not pleasant.

a0eb3f49-97b7-499e-9f6e-dc42dea0c69c
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Listeeeeen , this is glow in a bottle ! I need likes just for not gatekeeping this xD

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Amazing ingredients and amazing price in special discount

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good hydrating serum! Not sticky

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Not try yet but transportation and packing are good . I used twice daily for two weeks. Absorption is fast but it did not moisture at all. I put on top of it and it seems block my skin so I throw away the balance serum.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Amazing

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

No different I see on my skin.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021