KE

Violettie
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
Good products ! Good price !

I just tried this for one night, this is a very light gel type mask. I apply this before bed, the next day i woke up i did see my face more hydrate & plump. I could see my pores are smaller. It means this mask does its job well! Loved it and it's not expensive at all ! nxn has few serums are very good ! Please check it up! Good product , good price !

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Gives great moisture to the skin of the face, no smell, great base to start makeup, absorbs well, perfect applicator I will buy again for sure, great to put in a bag without weight

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Amazing quality and hydration. One negative is the size, expected a larger size. Not enough quantity in package.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Feel moist and plum in the morning! Very user friendly! Great for me!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like the smell and light gel, not too oily

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

great mask, very small amount but a little does go a long way

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great moisturizing mask for winter

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

This brand has pleasant unobtrusive fragrances and a pretty design. The purple moisturizing line is completely algal based on sea water. The firm-colored moisturizing mask in a narrow pencil bottle is designed for dry skin, but it also worked for my combination. Silicones prevent moisture loss, and different types of seaweed extracts nourish the skin. The mask is applied to the face and neck. It quickly removes peeling, and with regular use smoothes fine wrinkled network. The mask can be enriched with different oils and can be easily combined with any serum. I apply tonic, serum and then this mask. There is no need to close it from above. In the morning, the skin is smooth and firm.

08408d50-1721-4536-b6d6-45b5c7ce27fe
4f0fb57f-85ef-4a51-8677-980e4a9b1fb3
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This brand and in particular the night mask is something absolutely amazing! I apply the mask after the Hydra power serum of the same brand. The consistency of the mask is gel-like, the texture is light. The mask does not leave any stickiness, it is very quickly absorbed and gives a velvety feeling. I have a combination skin I recommend! You will not regret)!

3e79f466-008d-4bff-84ff-f5158db6cc56