KE

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought it for my son , he is 20 yrs. He is using it for some small acne. It works very well For him. It does not harm his skin. It is a good acne spot .

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is supposed to be an emergency-type product but I'm not really sure about it efficiency. I somewhat feel that there's not much difference between natural healing vs the effect of this product. If you're looking for an emergency solution, makeup may be your best bet.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

helps to reduce the redness and also makes the acne disappear too bad it's small

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I ain't sure if this really help, but whenever I have blemished, I used this just for that peace of mind.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It works like a charm

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good, dries irritated/acne area well.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I apply it in the morning - it cleans out black dots well. But you need to take more volume. After the trial, it was decided.

d9d5df82-c04b-4347-ae66-4edd8e416fc1
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is rather neutral. Usage: I apply pointwise to the site of inflammation. The quality is excellent. The size is small but will last a long time. The packaging is convenient, the nose is narrow. The composition is also super, I notice that pimples are noticeably blown away in the morning.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good point tool. It acts more on the internal contents of acne than on drying. And like all point remedies, it is better to start smearing at the initial stage, when it is just maturing. The packaging is very small, but the product is economical.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Age 31 Small size for topical use on acne, very satisfied already feeling an improvement in my quality skin, recommends