KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Good colon lining support

Butyric acid is the favorite food for our gut lining cells , so i have decided to try recovering from dysbiosis and leaky gut. Along with different probiotics (sbo and multistrain) I use healthy gut and floraphage products. Don’t know what does better but have seen improvement in my condition along with a proper diet. So can’t pinpoint if it was the combination and what was the contribution of this particular short chain fatty acid but I’m happy with my purchase. Research well the benefits before taking a decision.

0138e994-a747-47ec-87e9-d2000de49d27
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Refered to this product to help mitochondria energy. Good quality. I just wanted this ingredient on its own to try and this size will last a month. My dosage on 2 caps twice a day. No taste at all. Time will tell the benefits. Thanks for reading my review. Happy to try something new.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great to find here on iherb, butyric acid is produced in the gut to some extent by microorganisms which then stops ecoli adhering to the gut wall, leakiness, production of lipopolysaccharides which escape into the bloodstream and cause inflammation. I take this to be certain I have enough butyric acid to protect me and reduce inflammation and allergies.

After approximately a week, I could tell the difference. The pills now stink, but that's simply the way chemicals work. Simply swallow the tablet and wash your hands thereafter. I've ordered multiple times and they've helped with long-term troubles I've had with my small intestines (diverticulosis).

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great quality product and ingredients The size is okay The packaging is quite nice It has lots if benefits Suitable for every diet Gives you energy It doesn’t have a bad taste Overall a really good purchase!! Totally recommend love this stuff I might purchase it again in the future

Sandra88
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I am taking this suplement for the last 2 weeks and I already feel a little difference - less bloating and easier to go to toilets. My galblader was removed 7 years ago ,so I was suffering from constipations all the time. I will definetly be taking this for a longer period.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I've used this for a couple of years to support my energy levels when I fast, especially in the morning on an empty stomach. I think there are benefits to the gut lining too. The smell is kind of funny (from the butyrates) but I get good results from the product.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It took me several attempts of trial and error to get the dose that was right for me. On the bottle it says to take it with food. I found that gave me loose bowels. I researched online, read customer reviews, and read message boards. Folk said to take it away from food - so I tried that. I had good success with taking it at bedtime (it doesn't affect my sleep) and a second dose before lunch. The main benefit is that my IBS symptoms have all but disappeared. I also take the following combination: 1 peppermint oil capsule four times/day, 2 pau d'arco three times/day, and 1/4tsp triphala powder three times/day. I prefer the BodyBio brand to this one. However this one is still very good.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This product is doing exactly what I bought it for-helping my gut absorb the nutrients I feed it. Using this product has caused my vitamin levels to reach an ideal level, which in turn allows my body to produce the necessary hormones it needs to function properly. Also lost a few pounds! The only thing I am not crazy about is having to take two capsules for one dose. I am not sure what the logic behind that is, but I felt a little “led on” that this was not disclosed in the information on site. Not quite the affordable option it appeared to be. However, Butyraid is a very effective product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Taking this with berbercap to help with digestion problems. Like people mention, the caps have a smell, but it doesn't make them taste bad. So far it has not made things worse, and I will keep taking them to see if it makes a difference. The ingredients seem good, and they're gentle on my stomach