KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

One of the best mouthwashes I’ve tried. Tastes fresh and minty but not too strong to burn you. I have a very sensitive and dry mouth and tend to get mouth sores due to medication and anxiety, this mouthwash helped to ease the tightness and helped the irritation heal.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is for me, very strong. Does the job very well, but I can only use half a capful for swishing and gargling. Flavour is astringent, which is required to cut through any coatings in the mouth. Feel it's got a naturalness to it, four stars because it's so strong, yet it will last twice as long.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This is strong, which is great! But I also find it a tad too sweet… Will buy again if it’s at a discounted price.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

NutriBiotic products are the best on the market . This mouthwash has all the healthiest ingredients and no harmful ones It does what the label says

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I absolutely love this mouth wash. Beneficial on a number of levels and have used it for over ten years. So glad IHerb carries it and Ar an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

this mouthwash was recommended to me by a local naturopath when I told them I had a gum infection. the infection went away almost immediately after using the mouthwash. it tastes so fresh and clean.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So helpful! I use the train to travel everyday and I gargle using this peppermint mouthwash. It really helps as a protection against any impurities inhaled. After the mouthwash I feel so refreshed!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This mouthwash gives me a clean feeling mouth, however it's not minty tasting. It tastes like grapefruit which isn't too bad, it tastes okay but I much prefer a minty flavor. It's not too strong or weak, a nice balance of strength without any alcohol or fluoride, so it's healthier than a lot of mouthwashes on the market.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

This mouthwash is so easy to use, unlike the major brands that have so much alcohol. The flavor is strong enough to make your mouth feel fresh, but it doesn't linger too long. This is a great mouthwash for those with high sensitivity.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My usual mouthwash was not available, so I had to try this one. The packaging is good, but the flavor is too strong for me.