KE

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Best of the best

This has to be the best appetite suppressant I have used, it quite strong for only 2 tablets daily and has no associate taste. I definately recommend this however my relative also tried it and it made her stomach upset and felt nauseous. So it depends on the individual but for me, It has become a regular item and iHerb sells it at such a good deal, I couldn't pass!!

Great boost of energy and focus, two things that are essential when you try to burn more fat while on a low calorie diet. Great product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Dosage, quality and size is just right. I have not really seen any changes but i’ve only used it for 2 weeks. I will update again

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

super effect,can feel the burning n ripping my fat.awesome

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This lipo 6 hardcore works really well. Good for long term burning fat.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

good quality good ingredient good size for all age daily use, potency good package

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Gives me energy for a long time. I didn't feel it helped concentration but before a workout it gives motivation. Reasonable size

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

its so good for size and taste and good qualityits so good for size and taste and good quality

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I expected more from it. I have regular workout and good diet and i got this product to give me more energy and reduce my little cravings. But it doesn’t work, in no any aspect.