KE

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I read a highly popular book by one of the Lyme disease "Gurus" that was very critical of this product. That author of the book needs to walk a milk in the shoes of a chronic infection sufferer. Banderol is designed to be a low concentration/low toxicity and "long term use" anti-microbial and I see it as effective in delivering that. "Cowden Protocol" is the empirical theory supporting this product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am in the UK and since Brexit it is no longer possible to buy NutraMedix from a UK retailer. I have Lyme Disease and use their Samento and Banderol so that was a problem. Thank good ness for iHerb. Delivery within a week from the US and same price as buying in the UK previously.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Banderol has been effective in helping to combat Lyme along with Samento. The taste is not bad.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I’ve had less colds since starting this and have added it to my daily supplements.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Along with NutraMedix Samento, the Banderol significantly improved my health as I recovered from Lyme with a compromised immune system.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Wonderful for those stealth infections, easy to administer dropper bottle. Like this product and have found it helpful

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

good quality and size is ok , for dosage please check with your doctor

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I feel better after taking it

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

great Lyme antimicrobial and pairs perfectly with samento

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Amazing product for LYME ! I love the effect of this antimicrobial.