KE

Based on 21,327 Ratings
18,520
1,991
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Great Coconut Oil at a Great Price!

I love this coconut oil! I always keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen as it is great for oil pulling (teeth/mouth), skin and hair and of course cooking. It is important to me that my coconut oil is organic, comes in a glass jar, and that it's well sealed and fresh. Nutiva/iHerb delivers on all counts. Each jar comes witha generous amount of bubble wrap around it and ample packing materials so even though the containers are glass, they always arrive in pristine condition. Shipping has always been super fast. Most orders are here next day! I often recommend this product to family and friends.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I bought this because it was the organic one, good ingredients and high quality. & it was on sale for an awesome price! I use a lot of it.... In baking & cooking, as well as on my skin. I recently had a sunburn and this seemed to be the only product that soothed it! I will definitely buy this again!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I like this coconut oil for baking as the taste is very pure and not too strongly flavoured so you can use it in vegan cheeses and pastry if you want the properties of the coconut oil but not the taste. It isn't as tasteless as refined coconut oil though - there is a slight coconut flavour but it's not assertive.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I got a two different gastrointestinal test done and my doctor did get some information but nothing really that I can do. He told me due to my diet and lack of sleep causes some imbalance in my gut. So he told me to eat better, and replace hypo processed oils with coconut and olive oils. I think it benefited me a lot.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Love this size of coconut oil. Packaging is plastic so will need to decant before use and I keep it in a cool dark place. I use it as a hair mask, as a drizzle on my sandwiches, in my coffee, to stir fry vegetables/eggs etc. so many uses and yes you can taste it in your food if your tastebuds are like mine but I got used to the taste. Coconut oil is good for you! Highly recommend.

StazFoods
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Freshest coconut oil available! Super taste, super clean, size is great and it has a myriad of uses! It is great for cooking and for preventing nappy rash, as well as a skin moisturiser. The tub is easy until you get to the end and if it melts you can always harden it a bit in the fridge!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

One simple ingredient with no surprises. It has a mild coconut flavour and aroma when cooking, but nothing strange. I know some people do not care for the coconut flavour, but when making simple vegetable dishes at home, the taste quite compliments leafy greens, in my humble opinion. This is my go-to cooking oil, since its relatively higher smoke-point versus other oils makes it a great oil to stir-fry with.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This oil was one of good quality and ingredients rich,without any extra taste, I use it very often, the size, The package was nice and benefit great, The composition is pure, I use it also in food recipes to keep mi diet,serving is up to your liking, frequency, also,thanks for the nice product

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

That's one of the tastiest coconut oil I've tried after the Coconut Secret which unfortunately was discontinued, so I contacted Nutiva to ask whether I could find the same quality product as they were the new owners of the coconut secret oil manufacturing and they suggested this one, which I assure you is a high-quality product)