KE

4.6
Based on 2,947 Ratings
2,159
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have previously purchased due to a veterinarian recommendation for my dog. An adult German Shepherd dog with joint and pelvic problems. The dog really liked the taste, it is obvious that the oil was good with him and he lives happily and healthily until the age of 18. Now I buy my Russian Terrier dog, to maintain the joints due to being a very large and elderly dog. She loves the taste and looks in excellent condition. In the last order I received a bottle with a different label than I usually get. I have not opened yet. Hope it is the same oil. If so it is recommended for people and dogs alike.

f719a0e9-5014-4d13-aa81-7aabc6a2f413
d3a86adb-ac32-42bf-9ce9-6faabfcbac02
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this oil. Have bought and used it for a long time. Nutiva is a reputable company. I use it in salads. It is not for cooking. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Bottles with the old design were easy to squeeze with one hand while holding a spoon on the other hand. I find the new-design bottles very difficult to squeeze with just one hand. Their plastic is stronger or thicker. The cap dispenser is very convenient.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
4,928

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I am enjoying this product so far. The packaging is good, comes in a glass bottle with a plastic cap. The bottle is dark to protect the oil quality. Smells nice, kinda like a pennywort (centella) green smoothie I used to have, so it is rather easy to consume. The oil texture is a little cloudy, not totally transparent and I'm not sure why, since this is my first time using hempseed oil. I am trying it out on my face too with a drop or two to massage before cleansing. I hope it doesn't break me out, fingers crossed.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Hemp Seed oil is one of those tricky products out there in the market. By law, it should not contain more than 0.3% THC. If it did, this would be an indication that the oil contains not just seeds, but other plant parts, such as leaves and stalks. I trust the product, and it is dense, deep green, and rich. And it smells good, too!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I love this oil. I actually use this with minced garlic and use it on my toasted bread when I eat spaghetti. The taste is earthy but I love it. It’s also a super good for your health it has omega 3 6 &9. It’s higher than flax and fish oil.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a great oil and my skin likes it alot- My skin is more on the combination side - but also very dry and dehydrated because weather here in the north is more harsh - and also since I use serum that are anti age it can cause my skin being even more sensetive and this oil provides enormous amount hydration. Without I feel its clogging or causing any break out - I also use it as a first cleanser at times follow up with a hemp seed cleanser krave beauty. Such a high quality product and I get products shipped on time xx Thanks

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Description 2.5 g Omega-3 ALA† - 500 mg GLA† Per Serving USDA Organic Non-GMO Project Verified Kosher Certified Organic by QAI Non BPA Nutiva® Nurture Vitality™ - Consciously curating the world's finest organic, plant-based foods. Hemp seed oil has nature's ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA). †Alpha-linolenic Acid †Gamma Linoleic Acid Stearidonic Acid Suggested use Use in smoothies, salads, vegetables and pasta dishes. Refrigerate after opening. Not recommended for frying. Other ingredients Raw, organic, unrefined hempseed oil. Contains no hexane, dairy, lactose or sweeteners. Warnings Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for calorie and total fat content. Reproductive harm. Prop 65.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very healthy, pure, healing product. Good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Can be used on skin or taken by mouth. Not recommended as a cooking oil. Use on salads, over vegetables, etc. Mild taste. Has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. I am on the Keto diet and use this product for the nutrients and health benefits.