KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Let's get this out of the way. For those who don't really know what hemp is, you may as well say you've got a big bag of pulverized rope. It's fiber and protein, nothing more, nothing less. For those thinking they are going to really dig the flavor on this, nope! It's rope! Rope pushes crap through your body, leaves some protein behind, and that's what it does for you. It isn't blueberries, and it isn't sweet and tasty. Negative reviews because something that isn't supposed to taste great doesn't taste great is kind of like leaving negative reviews on matches because they catch fire. So much for my rant on people who complain that a product is what the product is supposed to be. With that said, this product is everything hemp should be, and there's a lot of it. It's ground to a very fine consistency so it stays suspended in pretty thin liquids. While hemp isn't supposed to taste good, it could taste worse, and this tastes pretty decent for hemp. It's a bit grassy, but that's what hemp is. Mix it with your avocado, a banana, some spinach, and some stevia, and you won't taste the hemp. You will still feel it in your mouth though, so don't get too excited. Learn not to try to chew your smoothies and this won't bother you so much though. It's fine enough that it doesn't leave much for residue in your mouth or between your teeth like some other brands do. Add a little more liquid than you would otherwise, because this stuff does dry out your smoothie a bit. You will also stay less hungry for longer periods of time. I also add some chia seed, hemp seed, and some almonds for a full day of protein and something that stays with you just fine till your next meal. Hemp will clean you out, and the size of your poops will drastically increase as it cleans out all the stuff that lags behind in your colon. You'll feel better and your body will process other foods and nutrients much better, which is particularly good if you are also detoxing at the same time. Your detox will dump it out of your cells into your colon and hemp fiber moves it right out to where it belongs.... flushed!

05f46f51-0f1e-474a-abc9-b516b294dfd6
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

So happy to find another vegan plant based protein powder with a single ingredient. I switch it up between this and pea protein for smoothies and sauces. Pleased with the quality as well. It’s a smooth powder and very dense with nutrients. Good size package and doesn’t take a lot to add in so it’s lasting me a while too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Nutiva organic hemp protein is the best since it includes so many important amino acids. I have been taking it for years. Love it . Mixes great with orange juice and I put a lot of my vitamins in with it for a power drink. The capsules I just open up and poor in the powder and add a liquid multi vitamin. I feel energetic all day long.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Think the product is really good and have a high quality. It only got one ingredient, which i prefer and even though consistency being a bit "fibery", it doesn't have a strong taste and is perfect for putting in a smoothie. Great as a protein supplement after a workout, and a really good source of protein, especially if you're on a plant based diet. I can definitely see the benefits from using a high quality vegan protein with all essential amino acids compared to some other lower quality proteins.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

There are many proteins powders on the market. Unless you need something specific hemp protein powder will do the trick. Hemp seems to be less expensive than most. It is also a little more difficult to find one unflavored. I use this for cooking and baking which is for part of my diet.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I'm so happy with this vegan protein! It has a pleasant taste and a neutral smell and it goes great with my post-workout smoothie. I've became underweight due to some health problems, so I was looking for a complete protein powder that would fit my vegan diet, and I can tell that I already gotten pretty good results. I'll definetly order again!

Posted on May 31, 2022

As far as hemp protein powder goes, this is a good one. Hemp protein definitely has a unique and strong flavor and texture but we like the health benefits so we try to mask it as best we can! And this version from Nativa has been one of the better ones.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Amazing product. Very satisfed with the quality and package. I saw amazing improvment. in my diet, my knee, taste, effect. amazing benefit and composition, age, ingredient, deficiency

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

The quality of the product is excellent. Light nutty flavor. Blends into all types of foods without dramatically changing the taste. The organization and timing of the shipments from i-herb are efficient and on schedule. The package arrived quickly.