KE

Based on 4,481 Ratings
3,250
Lina Sultani
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Keto perfect bread 😍 192 grams Vital Wheat Gluten 38 grams Oat Fiber 5 tablespoon lakanto sugar 84 grams Golden Flax Seed 1/2 teaspoon xanthen gum 1 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons cocoa powder Take all of the dry ingredients and mix in a bowl 200 gram hot strong coffee 2 eggs 30 grams butter 1 teaspoon honey 1 heaping tablespoon SAF Yeast

a8b5dd6e-d643-4ae9-86d1-94877629b426
2f0aac1a-8cee-40c5-9018-3514ed6925c4
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I saw some bad reviews saying it’s darker in colour but I prefer this over bleached. As for taste, I don’t know what to expect because it is my first time trying oat fibre, but it’s kind of wheat-like / woody. The smell is not too strong. If the benefits are there, the taste is acceptable but probably need to try it on different recipes to make it work. It is very finely milled which is good, because it’s not too detectable in terms of texture. If you think my review is helpful, please give me a thumb up! :)

e3a42be4-b49a-4c80-8f5e-a7f7ccb00db5
10353988-ecdc-4417-8ca7-dfc74caf681b
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

the taste it really good, i add it to my yogurt, and in my pancakes. i tried to use it instead of flour but it does not work that way. it sort of melts when mixed with liquids. so its just a add on, but its great that way. no weird taste. i recommend. if i helped you, please give it a like.

Tuitel
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Relief! One scoop of oat fiber, two scoops of yogurt, some water all mixed in a mason jar. Forget about the taste, think about the forthcoming relief. Be sure to drink at least a big glass of water, if not a few. Finally, my digestive issues are gone! And I’ve tried it all, prunes, oatmeal, husks… I love you Oat Fiber❤️

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Great low calorie substitute for baking. It’s been really good for making egg white based recipes and gives the breads a nice hearty taste. I think the NuNaturals oat fiber is of high quality with only simple ingredients. I like baking with this product a lot and it’s a great value for the price.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This powder is the best I have tried yet. Perfect for baking and adding into bread or tortilla or cakes. Very low calorie, which is great for dieters. Also it is good for the intestine and gut health and constipation, since it is a fiber. The package is not very convenient, but I usually put it into the jar.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Great quality. If you are trying to make bread on a keto diet, it is one of the main ingredients you need. it has so much dietry fiber to help with gut health and constipation. a very low carbohydrate option. Give a flour like consistency to all your cakes and breads.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

It works so good for me. I used to poop 3 times in a week, and felt like my stomach was always kind of bloated (which made me think I used to be fatter than I actually am). Now, I go to toilet at least 2 times (depending on how much I ate during the day), which makes me feel so much better, because all the “bubbly” feeling is gone. I ordered additional 2 packs.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It is a high quality oat fiber which helps for a healthy diet. The package is super convenient so that you don't need to store a lot in the pantry. I love the effect fiber has on my gut and my intestinal health. It is best used as an ingredient for a gluten-free flour. You can mix it with coconut flour, almond flour, etc and use the mix for whatever you would use regular flour for. Good thing is that it is super low calorie.