KE

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 15, 2022
Best Syrup!

This is an excellent syrup to sweeten anything. The syrup is not thick and mixes easily in hot or cold foods/drinks. The vanilla flavor is fairly strong. The syrup is caramel colored which was surprising to me. I don't recommend it for an ice cream topper. It is best as an added ingredient for sweetness and flavor.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was so thankful to find this gem! I have been a long time user of this product and pour it on ice cream, yogurt, cereal, smoothies and more. It’s a great flavor enhancer with a natural taste and with zero calories you can’t beat it. The vanilla flavor is by far my favorite from this line. It’s a bit pricey but you don’t need much so it lasts a good amount of time because of the size of the bottle.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is quite delicious and I use it in drinks where the cocoa syrup might not be as much of a match. For instance, I quite like this in Earl Grey tea and other black teas but I also like it in coffee. It's quite nice in drinks with cinnamon as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

I had originally purchased the NuNaturals Chocolate Syrup, which my kids LOVE. It makes excellent chocolate milk. With this in mind, I just had to try the Vanilla when it went on sale one day. I figured this would be a great change-up from regular chocolate milk. Once again, I was not disappointed! My kids love making "vanilla milk" with this syrup, and it also makes for a good topping on desserts. Don't let the price deter you—a little goes a LONG way with this. You don't need much at all to get maximum flavor, only 1/4 tsp will do it! it tastes great! Best of all, there is NO sugar in this (it's sweetened with stevia), so I can feel good about giving it to my kids. I have been nothing but happy with the quality of all the NuNaturals products I have purchased so far. Be sure to give this a try!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my coffee. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I buy this NuNaturals in simple syrup & vanilla & use them in cereal, tea, coffee, smoothies, recipes & it tastes like real sugar. Much better than other sweetners. Several friends now purchase it after having tea or coffee at my house & using it. I use it frequently.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Drinks and baking, it adds lovely vanilla flavor and allows me to enjoy and share sweetness with my family while having less sugar and not worrying about unhealthy synthetic sweeteners. Great flavor in my opinion, not an offensive Stevia!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid loves it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Wow, not a lot of Vanilla good products out there Taste is amazing, and its good for the diet as it's 0 calories, quality of the bottle is good.