KE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
מצוין!

I would most definitely recommend this product to all due to the fact is it incredibly easy to use and its good quality. Comfortable size, my baby loves the fact she can use it whilst teething but also as a fun toy at the same time! It’s super easy to keep clean and the fact it can be cooled to soothe sore gums is a big plus.

ea4cdfe1-f704-4c32-92c4-86426e1f0a82
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My baby loves to chew on it since he’s started teething, he’s 8 months now and his gums are irritated. The good thing about this teether is that it has many different shapes on its sides so I don’t have to buy multiple. My baby also enjoys playing with it!

478de3cb-37a2-4bf9-975e-6546d3949527
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Its colorful so my baby will immediately reach for it when its held out to her. The size makes it a bit bulky and heavy but now that she's nearing 6 months old, she can handle it by herself. The only downside is that it cant be steam or boil sanitized so you'll need chemical santizing fluid if you want to thoroughly clean it. I suppose thats due to the gel inside the keys which keeps them cool

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

a nice baby teether toy , it have a side that you can freeze it ! and quality is good and the size of the toy is also good use for 4 months baby

eeb1f437-5902-4298-a99d-59fd5774d7e3
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

The colors are really bright and my twins chew on the many teaching surfaces. It's well made and I doubt it will come apart no matter how much they fight for them. They have one other teacher that makes a sound which they love but this one is chewier.

Neo
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an good toy for baby who are teething and also just for playing. Be careful when washing as it is filled with a liquid, don't microwave. Baby also find it easy to hold. You can also cool it the fridge, don't use freezer.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good quality product. Made in a very fine process. no sharp edges. best for ages upto 1.5 years. my baby loves to chew. it is gel filled so remains cold long after taking out of fridge.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

great size for my 5-month-old daughter. she loves it. however, I'm afraid the gel will be spread. but it didn't happened thanks god

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Needless to say that it is one of the most high quality teether for babies. Use it cold or not and it will be handy. Great size for little hands.