KE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
מצוין!

It's easy to use, grip, hold on to, and is the perfect size for a babe's hand and mouth.  It is made of soft silicone, and has soft bristles on it to massage baby's gums.  This massaging actually helps with teeth coming through, so assists in the teething process! I love the quality.

62b70acb-7499-4ca4-a4f5-f8167badf814
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My baby loves to use this. The size it great and also good quality for theething. It is mentioned on the package that is have safe ingredients for babies. In general i highly recommend this product for teething babies and also you can use it to clean the baby’s teeth because there is a small brush on the tip of the banana

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The peel on the banana makes a great handle for young babies to practice fine motor skills and hold onto it by themselves. It was a little tricky for my baby at first but she soon got the hang of it and brings it to her own mouth. Its the perfect size for her and its also one of the few teethers i have that can be steam sanitized instead of requiring chemical sanitizing fluid.

This banana teething toy toothbrush is the perfect size - baby can use it by himself without swallowing it or choking. Handles are great for baby to hold it. White part is soft and massages well. Beware of small silicone 'try me' circle that comes in the packaging - throw that away.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

We used this as a teeth when she was young, and eventually as a beginner's toothbrush when she was around 7 months. We would dap it in water and run it on all her gums and teeth. It was easy for her to hold onto as a baby and she still likes it to this day (15 months).

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Easy to hold and feels great. My baby likes to hold it and seems like it gives her some relief or good feeling . The silicon is good quality and I sterilised it very easily.

929363ac-3fd5-420e-820b-0aaddb584773
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My great grandson of 3and a half months old absolutely adores this..Its so comfortable for him to hold and really soothes any early teething pain

89e44fd5-2788-4e11-aca8-d862507a915b
89e64209-8bd7-4600-8509-c7c7b519efe2
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I heard about this product a long time a go and had to buy it. My baby is teething only for the second time so I tried to introduce this to her and I am not sure she understood how to use it. the size is perfect for her hand and mouth but until she will practice using it I'll try to ease the pain with some other products.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Made of silicon. Size is quite small if you have big baby. My baby is 4 month and is pettir size and just right for her. She is able to hold it but the teething part is short so not applicable if baby is big. Hard for me to use as tongue cleaner because of the holder. So i only use it as her teether. Shes not that quite interested yet. So lets see

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great quality teether. My son has used his for 6+ months. Just bought another 2 as gifts! Great size from 6m and easy for them to hold.