KE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Kids love it! can make a small amount of icecream at the time, but a good size for toddlers and small kids. It contains the mess. To liberate each popsicle I pour some hot water on the back side of the white plastic. After I took one out I can place the rest back to the freezer.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Perfect size for little hands! 8 month old daughter loves chewing on them whether there’s a frozen treat attached or not. They’re easy to clean and hold the popsicles well with the inner stick design preventing slippage. Makes a good serving size. Mostly using for pureed fruits and vegetables. They seem high quality, and are nice and compact size for our small home freezer.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product, amazing quality, a great size for little hands, my newly 1 year old has been using these for 6 months at least, easy for him to hold and great to use for frozen smoothies and getting in extra fruit and vegetables.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My kids love it ! And I have to admit, I tried to eat from one of them myself and it was really good. Highly recommend for a great snack idea for the little ones.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

absolutely love them!!! my baby loves them they are so practical. can't wait to buy them again once they are back in stock. we can't have enough!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

the size is perfect for my 27m boy and us. It's won't be too much and we love to make hand-make yogurt ice-cream for the family.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Very easy to use and clean, the size is perfect for tiny hands. I used it to make homemade fruitsicles for my lo and he really enjoyed it

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

love it they are perfect for babies, less than 3 oz to fill the 4 fruitsicles. Really well weight and shape accorsing to a baby hand.