KE

Rosy
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Another one of Nuby's awesome colorful toys for little kids. There are 8 different animal figures and 2 of each so all together there are 16 cute shaped animals made of soft foam that the kids love to play with in the tub.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great bath toys. My 2yo loves playing with them in the bath and also uses them when playing with the water. Quality is great and colours are really nice and saturated. Size is good too

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great bath toys, good colours and quality, perfect size. Use them every time while bath time and even without water in daily playtime. My baby uses them also as a teether.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I got it few days ago and stack it together for storage. Then I found that the colour faded. Yes, my baby loves it but I'm not dare to let him play on it anymore. Not sure if he will put it onto mouth or the colour will fade into the water for bath. Hope you find it's useful!

752b8549-25af-47a3-8aa5-509189efdd32
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the cute faces on theses animals. There are 8 different animals with 2 of each. They float & stick on the side of the tub or wall.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The kids loved it. Great product and the price is good

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

no idea why marked from 3 years, my 18 mo loves to play with them sticking to side of the bathtub.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Fun toy. Great in the bath or outside in the baby pool

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great quality and size. Exactly what I was looking for and my kid loves using them in the bath!