KE

18,706
2,818
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Dosage + tips

good quality supplement but 50 mg is a little too much for a woman ⚠️⚠️⚠️ especially if you don't stuffer from a deficiency so i take it once in too days, sometimes i break it into half. 👌🏻 for maximum effect : -- take with magnesium in the evening to improve sleep -- or with vitamin C in the morning to boost energy package is great i like how it's sealed from the inside, pill captured next to a pen to show the size, almost no taste.

6f1213dc-cd24-4556-9817-775387a4bc29
3913de7c-3aeb-491f-a262-21451f3ed998
cbbd414a-fdee-46a7-9ba5-c636750957aa
ed4dee81-c119-4f82-966b-f389788444d4

As you may already know, zinc is an extremely important micro-element in human organisms that is responsible for lots of things, notably for one’s immune system, healthy hair, metabolism, cell growth etc.; that you def should take, if you’re deficient in it. I take zinc in one month courses every other month, as my doctor told me, and this supplement is just an INCREDIBLE option for me. Together with having such a high quality n potency formula (gluconate is one of the most absorbable forms of zinc), this product is just INSANELY affordable to have, so I’d probably stick to it for now. Great job as usual, Now Foods! P.S. don’t forget to give ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

e76a982c-78bd-4ce5-a4cd-22a195869a8b
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

bought these few times. quality is good and ingredient is acceptable. capsule size is okay with good contain of mg that sufficient to boost immunity. improve hair volume . packaging came in just nice and it has good effect to prevention any deficiency while good source of antioxidant. there are no taste or smell

aa10eec3-0734-4efa-a218-8c89b45781b1
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have been using zin in combination with biotin and L-Cslysteine for some months and I find it great for my hair. I have seen improvements in terms of hair fall and hair strength and I will continue to use it. The size of this package is also really convenient. Highly recommended!

65b78bf9-dc05-4b72-9950-fd455317a9d5
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

love my zinc however 50mg is too much for women and men to take daily! Didn’t realise it before ordering …too much zinc can cause side effects for all my ladies too much zinc will make your down area smell bad! 15mg daily is the recommended dosage that’s why if you want to take zinc by itself take it every 2 days or if you take daily vitamins you don’t need to take zinc as you have enough zinc in your daily vitamins Would be great if they did 15mg!

f6feb87d-a785-49d0-8f56-12d35f696464
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is my first order and they packed it really well. I have been consuming this product together with the Vitamin D3, K2 MK-7, and Omega 3. I feel my body gets so much better, my lupus is amazingly controlled just in 2-3 months. I had severe flare on June 2021 and all the lab result in September is good. I'm so satisfied purchasing the supplement here. I'm gonna buy this again in iHerb since its trustworthy and original.

867855cd-1293-419f-8f74-5d64053f9bab
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love it! Wonderful brand. I love the brand’s quality always. This is the one I and my husband have been talking for years. The capsules are easy to swallow, size is appropriate. Zinc has so many good ingredients. There are so many other benefits it gives. Highly recommend for anyone!

74dad1c4-0097-4d4c-90ec-dce250b1152b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

In short, they took niacinamide in the form of B3 to stimulate the organ, since before that there were complaints. I drank a few days, the result is on the face. The feeling of cheerfulness for the whole day and the hair began to fall out a little. Great brand.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,596

This nutrition supplement is a new addition to our family. We had some friends over for dinner and as I was pouring myself a glass of wine, this great taste came through. I was like "what the heck is this?". It tasted so good, I took another sip and then another. This stuff is unbelievable!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
3,336

I used this vitamin for three months and saw a noticeable improvement in my overall health, well-being, mood, and energy level. My father also said that he noticed that I seemed more energetic as well. It's difficult to prove the cause and effect of any supplement but I believe this vitamin has done wonders for me!