KE

4.5
Based on 1,458 Ratings
1,073
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I believe this was helpful for skin during pregnancy for me, I'm not sure all the ways to use it but I used to keep skin healthy, and for hair and I believe it was worth buying from this company that I personally trust when I need a supplement.

Guys ! This is the best e oil like the best !! The quality is a fire 🔥 puuure and smells like e oil not other thing ! Good ingredient perfect size for the price ! It has a lot of benefits for hair , face ,body , skin in general , packaged very well , no side effect , just buy it without hesitation 🤍

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This is a great product! I use it as a facial oil, and keep a little pumper bottle of it on my desk to moisturize my hands during the day. It absorbs into the skin easily, and doesn't contain any fragrance (a definite plus). The benefits of vitamin E were confirmed by my dermatologist, too.

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Clean ingredients with super high quality and the size is really bad the dosage is depending on the area I do use that every day on my scan as it has a lot of benefits it is a great antioxidants and you can see a fast effect on the package is big good for your skin

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great quality NOW brand Vitamin E supplement, natural ingredient type of tocopherol Vitamin E. Also great for the skin benefits, hair, as well as an antioxidant. Taste is okay, serving size is and dosage are good. The oil is thick and concentrated. Package with a handy dropper. Also used for home cooked meals for the dogs.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Very good quality vitamin E, all the ingredients are natural, the size is reasonable. I used it in my moisturising cream in a dosage of one tsp per 100gr. You will notice all the benefits in your skin. THE package, traveled from the US TO MEXICO and it came excellent. You will notice the effect of the tocopheroles in your hair as an antioxidant. Also you can add it to some preparations as a antioxidant and it wound change the taste. Very good product

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have been using it. It can be applied directly on the face or just zip a bit and swallow it everyday. The effect is prominent

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,070

My antioxidant buddy, the effects of this amazing product is so fast and excellent, it literally improves the health of my digestive system, I highly recommend this to everyone who are having hard time looking for a product that can effectively help them with their digestion problems.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Ok, embarrassing, but true. My husband had pretty bad hemorrhoids and was told by an old timer to apply vitamin E. Well, this did wonders and he felt great improvement after a few days!