KE

4.8
Based on 3,001 Ratings
2,594
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It's a supplement I take for my RA, it came highly recommended for the omega 3, I am yet to see what the benefit is as I have not been on them long. The quality seems good, but cannot comment honestly on that as I do not know the process of what goes into those capsules, as I said it is a supplement that I use besides eating oily fish.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Top notch Omega3 product. I like that the EPA is somewhat higher than other single dose Omegas. Also, this has some vitamin E in it as a natural preservative which is very important in Omega products as the oil can become rancid with heat and time. An EXCELLENT product and priced well.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

We all know that omega 3 fatty acids are very important to our body. It has so many benefits to our brain function, immune system and etc. I especially liked that capsules made from fish gelatin. The quality is very good. It arrived very fast and I’m ordering second bottle already.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

At one time, I re-read a lot of information on how to properly take Omega-3. So I came up with my own plan: 1) I drink the supplement after a hearty breakfast. It is best absorbed with fats. But if I have an absolutely low-fat breakfast - I can just eat a spoonful of coconut oil, and then drink a capsule - this is also possible. But no fasting. 2) I drink all fat-soluble supplements in one go. For example, in this combination - I have here Omega-3, vitamin D3, sunflower lecithin, coenzyme Q10 and lutein. They work great together and enhance each other's performance. 3) I drink actually on an ongoing basis. I believe that Omega-3 is a basic supplement that is needed on a daily basis. Unless you live near the sea and eat quality seafood with pleasure every day. Then yes, Omega-3 will be useless. With regular use, the effect of caring cosmetics definitely improves. The skin is less prone to dryness: for example, in the off-season, when the opposite wind is constantly blowing. It looks more nourished, small spots pass faster. I think that if the skin is prone to dryness, Omega-3 will be a real discovery. My hair is prone to dryness and dull color + uneven structure due to curls. Thanks to the regular intake of Omega-3, I manage to keep them in a more well-groomed condition. Given the initial data, regular hot styling, lightening and just a love of experimentation, they look pretty decent. Nails grow well and are less prone to breakage. Initially, they were quite thin and prone to delamination. An additional plus is a well-groomed cuticle without burrs, but external care in the complex is also important here. I am quite calm about the debate on the topic "Triglycerides or Ethyl Ether". Seriously, I did not find a single UNIFIED study: some comrades refute the results of the work of others. Until proven otherwise, I consider both forms to be good, adjusted for the fact that triglycerides are slightly better absorbed. For regular use, supplements with an average content per 1 capsule are suitable. If you want an intensive course - then yes, it’s more convenient to take this Ultra Omega-3 from Now Foods or Solgar 950 mg, it will be more convenient to take them.

54d13dea-55ca-4c9d-ab41-b10886b94936
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. Had heart surgery 8 years ago and has an auto-immune disease. One of my top high quality supplements.

5e9f961c-abbb-4aae-9885-d846eadecc23
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 16, 2022

I start take this ingredients when i was pregnant and i still take it to provide my body with omega 3 espicially I didn’t eat fish all the time I think it suits all ages It is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy benefit to reduce the cholesterol and for hair ,heart and inflammation It has no bad taste

488a7a0b-7890-4108-b2f7-2b53c9704727
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I am taking extra omega 3 doses since my eye doctor recommended taking more omega 3 for my dry eyes. after taking 3 months I feel like my eyes are less dry . some of the omega 3 has very fish smell, this one was okay and I like this product has EPA and DHA together

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Great to get a fish oil capsule with such a high cocentration of EPA that I needed for reducing inflammationn in brain and body . Excellent value .

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

So I decided to leave a review. I saw on the Internet this product. Quality was paramount. Now I advise everyone. I don’t regret it.