KE
4.6

4.6
Neo
Posted on May 3, 2022

NOW Foods,Ulcetrol, 60 Tablets have all the right ingredient which can benefit the lining of the digestive tract in a single 1 pill serving per dosage. Nice to have all the ingredients in one product I used to get them through different products. Thumbs up please if you find this useful.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,920

New product from Now foods. I had h pylori infection so immediately looked at ingredients and they definitely on the list of ingredients I have researched earlier to help with the infection and healing stomach. So glad the company came up with this supplement.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great quality product and ingredients The size is okay The packaging is quite nice It has lots if benefits Suitable for every diet Gives you energy It doesn’t have a bad taste Overall a really good purchase!! Totally recommend love this stuff I might purchase it again in the future

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This product is good for stomach I ordered it for my son Ingredients are good How it works we don't know yet, because he is taking it not long time Size and packaging is good I hope for good effect and will write about later But I know products of Now company are always good quality Thank you!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great combination ingredients all combined to heal stomach. So convenient to have it all in one. I purchased to assist with post h pylori infection to heal my stomach lining

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Actually this product is for my husband for his stomach ulcer unfortunately the doctor prevented to take this vitamins not until he finish his medication..

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Just started taking to help with my gastritis. It's been about a week and although no improvement it hasn't bothered me. I will continue to take for 30 days to see if it helps. The ingredients are perfect for gastritis issues.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.