KE

4.6
Based on 1,668 Ratings
1,244
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

True Calm is a combination of amino acids and their cofactor nutrients formulated to support the normal production and function of calming neurotransmitters in the brain.* True Calm includes GABA and glycine, two amino acids that promote relaxed state of mind, along with Taurine, another amino acid with calming properties.* These nutrients are blended with Valerian, which is known to interact with the GABA receptors in the nervous system.* Brand Story By Features & details Neurotransmitter Support* Promotes Relaxed Mood* During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided. Great quality ingredients size

5a548382-e626-4418-9fa7-1e408e4c6656

So happy that I gave this a try! I struggle with anxiety and nervousness almost every day. I have prescription Xanax to take on a as needed basis, but I don't like doing that. I've tried several supplements but nothing seemed to work until I tried the True Calm. I've only been taking it for about a week and a half and I have NOT taken Xanax since then!! I'm so excited to think that this is what I've been looking for for so long. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with anxiety issues.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This has been a life-saver for my daughters and I with regard to combating anxiety. When it was out of stock due to supply issues with NOW, we had to take multiple supplements to achieve the same results as we get with True Calm. It really helps to keep the anxiety at bay.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

True Calm is a combination of various beneficial to support and calm the nervous system. It includes glycine and taurine mixed with valerian, which have calming properties. I tried taking 1 capsule about 1 hour before bed. The effect of the reception was immediate. Even in the case of waking up at night, sleep returned quickly.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Husband has been under a lot of stress here lately with work and occasionally has bouts of depression/anxiety not bad but definitely noticeable from time to time. This supplement and one other herbal supplement (from Natures Sunshine) has helped him immensely! The fact that it’s in 1 pill helps too because I rarely can get him to take supplements, but this was a far better alternative to the pharmaceutical drugs offered by the doctor.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I am an introvert and was feeling some anxiety about social situations. True Calm totally dissolved that hitch in my chest startle feeling. It helped me sleep and stay asleep, turning off my active brain, and helping me drift off, even if I woke up. I felt a few brain zaps, but considered that a good thing since that sometimes occurs from SSRI meds, so figured that was a sign of a serotonin boost. I immediately bought several more bottles. I have decided to take this every day, but it totally starts working in a few minutes too. High quality, huge benefits! These ingredients are special. I trust the NOW brand.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

so far the best combination of amino acids and vitamins to keep me calm and less agitated. I take one pill in the morning after breakfast and my day goes perfectly calm. this is my second refill I'm happy with the results. I sometimes take b complex in the evening and l theanine when needed

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

It has been helping me to stay calm and relaxed throughout the day. The supplement is made with natural ingredients and is free of any artificial additives or fillers. It is easy to take and works quickly. After taking it, I noticed a decrease in my anxiety and stress levels.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

It really helps me calm down. I get anxious easily unfortunately and it takes a toll on my parasympathetic system (responsible for being calm, digestion etc.). I always took just Valerian, it kinda helped, but I was looking for some complex product with other beneficial ingredients and I found one! This one contains GABA which is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for relaxation. I wanted to buy it separately, but then I found this product and I saw some more cool ingredients like Vitmain B6, amino acids Taurine and Glycine etc. which all help your nervous system to calm down and stop the anxiety. Also NOW has proved to be a very reliable and high quality brand. We've bought so many of their products! The only downside for me is the gelatin capsule as I am a vegan.