KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 9, 2023

Tru-C is a very special quality of vitamin. The ingredients are excellent, being all organic and coming from vegetables. Unlike the typical vitamin c you may find elsewhere, which usually employs ascorbic acid as its source of vitamin. The package only has 60 caps, which could be improved, but the effect is all the same, a great way to build up the immune system.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
4,070

This product really helps improve the health of my body, it brightens my skin plus I can feel that it boosts my immune system which is really important.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This vitamin C is the real deal, very potent. Forget about ascorbic acid made from corn, it's just one part of the whole vitamin c complex. I could feel blood flowing through my veins and arteries. Now should continue providing this product.

I take vitamin C every day and I thought I’d try Tru-C because it’s made with Acerola. With flu season here, I wanted to stock up.

e7d0f5ed-5bde-4212-bd09-892d832a6826
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

What people don’t know is other vitamin C is ascorbic acid which is a synthetic vitamin C made in a laboratory, it is not true vitamin C made from nature, that’s why I only take these vitamins for vitamin C.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Excellent natural Vitamin C product. It is not synthetic Vitamin C, so i think it is even better for health and the human body. Price is resonable with a famous and reliable brand.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Excellent organic form of Vitamin C. The ingredient is pure and effective. I take two before going to bed as vitamin C as an antioxidant helps the body in its nightly process of detoxification and regeneration. The morning effect is noticeable.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Once I learned I was wasting money on ascorbic acid, which does nothing to support the immune system, I started buying Vitamin C from better sources. I'm happy with Tru-C to fit that purpose.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Acerola is an excellent form of Vitamin C and very hard to find in supplement form. This product features organic acerola powder as its main ingredient, so it is worth the price, in my opinion. Other Vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables are blended into the formula as well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.