KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Energy Boost!

My partner wanted to try this product out in hopes to boost his energy in the bedroom. I'm not sure if its the mentality aspect of the product but there was a drastic change for sure. He doesn't fatigue in the middle of it anymore (a plus in my book). The supplement also boost his energy at work. He tend to have a "crash" during the day, but now he doesn't. I would recommend taking the lowest dosage of the product first before switching to the higher dosage. It helps the body to be familiar with the supplement. The product only contains one ingredient (Tongkat Ali) and the brand itself doesn't disappoint in quality. If you're taking it daily, I would suggest doing the subscription plan for it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I learned about this supplement from the Andrew Huberman podcast, a prominent Stanford scientist. As a scientist, I check the claims made by producers before taking supplements. I was convinced to use this supplement after reading several studies on its benefits. The thing I like about this particular brand is its potency and the fact that you only take 300ml a day. It has definitely been helpful for me in terms of feeling less adrenaline rushing into my head due to the stress I have in my professional life. Additionally, I feel less tired after a full day at work.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great quality! Thanks to to larger more potent dosage, you can take fewer pills than the lower dosage pills. These are the only pills that work for my husband as he has significantly lost a lot of energy after turning 50 even though he has kept pretty much the same or even more active lifestyle. No other pills have worked as well as this, which helps to pinpoint what ingredients he may need.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great product. Data shows it may take 30 days to provide benefit but I did feel some benefits immediately. Dosage is decent but I’d prefer a 400 as per huberman’s recommendations. Ingredients are good quality. Taste is neutral. Size is neutral/nil issues and easy to take. Overall highly recommended and one of the few products proven to boost testosterone

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Been taking this for a month now, energy levels are way better. Dosage wise is 1 capsule a day, I take it in the morning. Size of the pill is small. Has no funny after taste. I think it’s benefiting me as I don’t feel as tired and I don’t take afternoon naps anymore

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

to be honest i was very sceptic about this product but it seems to really work for me. i can feel that the dosage is enough for me and its probably a good quality since i have no side effects so i trust the ingredient of this product. i would recommend to give it a try.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

very good thanks ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ very good 👍 very good thanks 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 nice product ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

2c304a21-ef3e-4505-9579-5be9a083a8a9
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Found great benefit to my testosterone levels using this supplement after suffering from low testosterone for a while. General energy levels and willingness to exert effort have drastically improved.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

So, I do actually belive this helps me out. I have'nt compared blood results, but I have more stamina when working out, and wheights dont feel as heavy. How much is because the ingredients, and how much is placebo? Idk, but it does help and the quality is great, as with all other now products. On the negative side, it's way too expensive for it's size and should not be over half of what it is. My dosage is sometimes as described, but for the most part I only eat this on training days, at breakfast.