KE

Based on 2,747 Ratings
2,085
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Good

The powder mixes well and doesn't clump but it has a strange taste to it. I usually mix protein powder with my coffee or I just drink it with water and the flavor is tolerable. I am slightly disappointed that the scoop is quite large so you have to use quite a bit to get the full serving listed on the label. See picture of the scoop compared with a 1/2cup measuring cup for comparison. I would definitely buy this again since it is hard to find unflavored whey protein concentrate at a reasonable price.

f4176360-8e42-4726-8f0d-4842b0ba2a27
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This protein powder is easy and versatile. I’m able to make different flavours like strawberry, banana, chocolate and it doesn’t taste weird. I also made it for my mom just with milk, she likes the taste too. It helps my mom to get her muscles stronger with some exercise.

219d5490-f994-44a7-90f5-101fc111abd2
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I ordered unflavored isolate whey protein. The powder is light, and I mixed it with other spices. The quality is excellent. I like the unflavored one that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners. I use this protein after training or pre workout. I recommend mixing it with other supplements if you use it for diet purposes because it can be easily digested.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I am very satisfied with NOW Foods Sports Whey Protein Isolate. The unflavored option is great because it can be added to any drink or recipe without altering the taste. It is a high-quality protein source, easy to digest and provides all the essential amino acids needed for muscle repair and recovery. The 1.2 lbs container is a great value and will last for a while. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an unflavored, high-quality whey protein isolate supplement.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Great for building muscle. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Love it. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I've been buying this protein isolate for my mother for years. This is a good and reliable source of protein to be added to her morning breakfast milk. I like it being really unflavoured and melts quickly in milk with easy stir. I started taking this protein myself as often I didn't have a well-balanaced diet, and this protein will help ensure my body gets the nutrients for the day.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I find most flavored proteins unpalatable due to the artificial sugars and flavors. I really like this one because it's just protein with no additives. I can have it plain or flavor it any way that I want to. It's easy to customize a smoothie and not be stuck with 5 pounds of triple chocolate chip cake blast.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Have been looking for something like this for a long time. Whey Protein Isolate without all the artificial flavors and sweeteners. If I want to add taste I can mix it with whatever I choose. I don't have the required knowledge to assess the Protein quality, however it appears trustworthy. No weird and unreadable ingredients

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Took a day to get used to the taste, but after that, it was the best protein I’ve ever bought. Mind you that I’ve tried protein from the more well-known Brands and let me tell you NOW’s protein is much more soluble and has much better value. Can’t believe I got so lucky