KE

Based on 1,727 Ratings
1,165
StellaEnchantix
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Best vegan protein source and super cost effective

Soy protein isolate is the best vegan protein source as its amino acid profile is complete and well balanced. I love that the product weighs 2 lbs and comes unflavored! Don't trust anti soy propaganda, it's cancer causing effects for women and testosterone inhibiting effects on men have been debunked by many more recent serious studies. My favorite way of consuming this protein powder is mixing it in soy yogurt, it's the tastiest!!

c8cd028f-0e6d-4292-947f-616fb4cb72b2
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Powder is a little clumpy as I mixed only half the portion with another whey half scoop from another brand but taste is acceptable. What I wanted is to cut down the sugar intake so this brand of unflavoured served the purpose. Overall is a good product can try out.

e0837421-7dfa-4eaa-91f1-55b1bfb0876d
92e728d8-7929-4545-b7c6-5290153cfd5a
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Highly recommended! I have been taking this product for a couple of months. Compared with the other brand, this brand offers lower calories and higher protein. The quality is good! Good taste! I lost 3 kgs after adding to my daily diet plan with the workout. The size and package are convenient. It really benefits me! Now, I have a better lifestyle.

44211f06-4c15-4d8d-ab50-12f092acd7e3
64dceb64-2021-40cb-a719-a6db4f8399e6
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The quality is great and I love this whey protein isolate so much as it is without added sugar and low carb . I mix it with milk or soy for morning drink and during workout training. The size package is good and I wish they can offer this refilled package in larger size rather than a plastic bottle. I wanna to add more protein into my daily diet rather than consuming too much meat. This protein is good and I have repurchased several times.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

actually good for adding to smoothies because it improves the thickness of the liquid but personally i dont like its taste just by itself, i cant drink it mixed with water and milk because it tastes so meh. but love the ingredients and the fact that its low in calories and also plant based. good quality and good packaging

Posted on May 19, 2022

I’ve purchased the smaller tub just to try it out as I always had stomach issues after trying other brands. This one surprisingly did nothing to my stomach so I’m very happy with that. Wish there is a 2.5kg version for this. The protein mixes very well and the taste is good.