KE

4.5
Based on 4,520 Ratings
3,145
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Had looked for a hydration formula without vitamin C and low sugar for my husband as C interferes with his chemo, and found this one by Now. It's electrolytes seem to do the job of helping him to recover some of his energy after his tiresome sessions of chemo. These tablets are large and can be cut in half to provide more product per container without losing any of the taste which is good.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Nice and yummy taste hydration drink. NOW brand quality ingredients great as usual. I get migraines and benefit from lots of fluids and electrolytes, but find it difficult to drink plain water when I'm nauseous. This really helps, wish it came in a larger size package. I also use it when training.

I have various health issues that cause me to stay dehydrated and I have used many different products that claim to give fast hydration. However, Hydralyte actually does! It takes care of muscle cramps within seconds and my lips plump up instantly! I am so glad I found this product! I also gave it to my Dad because his medications cause him to lose fluids and this keeps him balanced. Hydralyte has a pleasant taste and doesn't leave you belching! I recommend this for all hydration needs.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Good tablets for hydration after working out, overheating or when you are suffering from diarrhea and losing too much liquid. Really nice taste!! Much much better than those electrolytes from pharmacy next door 🤮 Also good value for money (got it on sale for less then 2 dollars) Does what’s been promised, will repurchase again. If my review was helpful, you know what to do 👍🏼😅

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I tried NOW Effer-Hydrate during my hikes and I am extremely impressed with its performance. The product provides all the essential minerals that I need to replenish what I lose while sweating, and it has helped me stay hydrated and energetic throughout my hikes. The tablet is easy to dissolve in water and has a refreshing taste. I love that it's free from artificial colors and sweeteners, which can sometimes be harsh on the stomach during physical activity. Overall, I highly recommend NOW Effer-Hydrate to anyone looking for a natural and effective solution for hydration during physical activity. Whether you're hiking, running, or simply looking to stay hydrated throughout the day, this product is a great quality option. It has made a noticeable difference in my energy levels and has helped me perform at my best during my hikes.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Its okay I use it for gym sessions and running training. Taste like fake oranges but doesn't really bother me, the after taste reminds me of stevia. The tablet is kinda big I have to break it in half to put it in a 1.5L mineral water, easy break with your fingers. It works well hydrating you as it should. Good price cheaper then most items in store.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Pop Pop Fizz Fizz_ oh how delicious this is!!! Easily break the big tablets in four and it dissolves faster. So much better tasting and better for you than Gatorade. No comparison! No polluting plastic drink bottles to throw away, and comes in a very convenient little case to toss in your gym bag or purse.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This product tastes great and is a great way to keep hydrated with electrolytes while training or post-workout, or just in general. Size of the package makes it super convenient to carry with you and the price is great for the quality ingredients and benefits. Will definitely reorder this.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

It is good to use at the gym by adding to a bottle water. hydrates well. but costly. taste is good. So, I think it is more to be used for those who do sport. If I am not mistaken it includes electrolytes. My nutrient recommend me to include electrolytes during the training to achieve high hydration of the body.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great Product, tastes well, handy size for gym bag. I use for hydration or fluid loss to benefit my migraine and after training/workout. Package arrive on time. Seems to be a good quality electrolytes for sports. Cannot fault the ingredient list either. Highly recommended to purchase this product from this brand.